3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
377885207 25.11.21 12:58 am

Wasteland 2 Director's cut Citadel recruits missing (Wasteland 2)

Gentlemen! all the assistants I hired, recruits and other meat do not remain anywhere after expulsion from the detachment, or rather, the last one remains in the museum. At the moment this is Chisel and I don't need it. Has anyone come across?
10 Comments
Sort by:
P
Psythra 25.11.21

I only thought I had a glitch, so I didn't create a topic. Did you use trainers-editors? I need Ralphie ... and he's gone.

377885207 25.11.21

psythra
I have a problem with ralfi too. I was going to the canyon and his track was gone. used the save editor but then left this muddy business by returning the original stats - otherwise there was no interest

H
HorvaT_G 25.11.21

Everyone has this trouble from the first days, there are a lot of such topics on the off forum, I just can't understand why they are pulling with the patch like that. Really already tired. The game came out raw and unfinished. Minimum improvements, maximum bugs.

377885207 25.11.21

HorvaT_G
will probably change companions with a utility, otherwise it’s not comme il faut.

H
HorvaT_G 25.11.21

I just scored while on the passage. I do not want to spoil the save.

R
RAVEN312 25.11.21

Since everyone has such parsley with the missing recruits, they must fix it, otherwise it’s not ice

C
Corn lollipop 25.11.21

Oppa, is everyone like that? And then I already got sick of looking for Scotchmo.

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 25.11.21

Ralphie, Chisel and Angela Dett disappeared from me at first ... I rebooted the game ... Ralphie appeared in the dining room, Chisel was in museums ... Angela was completely gone.

d
doloren600 25.11.21

the same tops all disappeared, just not shamanizing sense zero thought one had a problem but there are a lot of us here)

[
[X-EcUt] 25.11.21

I read that it was fixed with a fresh patch, but where to get it ... Maybe someone will cheat the whole situation with the patches? And then the devil will break his leg!