3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
control123 25.11.21 12:58 am

Redric's Fortress (Pillars of Eternity)

Examined the entire fortress, the monk above gave the key to open the main doors and the prayer room. I opened the first door in front of the entrance with a key, foolishly, I can't open the second one, maybe the key is disposable? I sort of found the door to the prayer room, it doesn't open either. What to do?
25 Comments
Sort by:
B
Breid 25.11.21

Exactly the same problem ((

c
control123 25.11.21

Is the key a one-time use?

B
Breid 25.11.21

I have no idea, but it looks more like a bug. And how to get through now is interesting

L
LeonKiller.UA 25.11.21

There are several moves to each important room in the fortress, look for others.

B
Breid 25.11.21

If someone would suggest some other passage, I would be grateful

T
TaradaX 25.11.21

Breid
At the entrance to the Castle map (outside), go to the right there is a grate (into the sewer). Clean everything, kill the animance woman. There is a secret button on her bed (only in the bottom you must see it first), a secret passage to the bedroom of Redrick's wife. From it to the Throne Room.

B
Breid 25.11.21

I can't see the button, apparently I don't have enough stats. Is there any other way? Maybe with cheats somehow?

c
control123 25.11.21

Found. In the main hall on the right there are bookshelves, in the exploration mode you can click on one of them and a passage will open

S
Sectos05 25.11.21

If you approach the castle on the left, you can climb up the wall. Well, yes - explore everything in exploration mode, there are several secret passages.

a
alsor24 25.11.21

people, isn't this castle supposed to become a hero's castle? otherwise I cleaned it out, killed everyone, and Kolsh took him ...

k
kartopla 25.11.21

but it hangs when moving between rooms in the fortress (black screen and cursor) and everyone ... who had such a problem? how to treat? neither can I enter nor exit ((

a
antropolog13 25.11.21

I got into the Castle from the left side (climbed the wall). He killed the guards on the wall, went inside, found a secret button in the skull, hit the peasant, who told how to get to Rodrik. Now I understand that the castle had to be assaulted later, when the level is a little higher. Because Rodrik and Co killed 30 times ...

7 look 25.11.21

I understand that if you complete Osria's mission and kill Nedmar, your reputation will go down?

k
kartopla 25.11.21

and where to find this Nedmar? - I have one room left closed on the top floor, I have already killed all the others on the floor, but I can’t find anything.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 25.11.21

and where to find this Nedmar? - I have one room left closed on the top floor
Just in it.

a
aist16 25.11.21

To see hidden objects that you can interact with, you must not only be in Alt mode, but also press the Tab highlight. Moreover, it depends on the distance to the object.

a
aist16 25.11.21

7 look
I killed Osri without thinking, Jakko told me about her before.

7 look 25.11.21

aist16
Well, you can talk to her and offer your help in research. She agrees and asks to kill Nedmar. Those. here it seems like a parallel quest line - to kill Nedmar and Redric's brother, or Osriya and Redric.

v
vzglydizugla 25.11.21

comrades, where is this damn treasure, who could find it? the whole castle climbed.

A
Andreyka_05 25.11.21

A surprise awaits you at the Twin Elms in the Heavenly Saplings Tavern. Approach a frightened peasant (something like that) and he says that Roderick is alive and soaked everyone in the castle. He sent him to tell you that he wants to kill you. Here's a twist in the plot.