3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ilmir174 25.11.21 01:06 am

Paid DLC Wild Run for owners of the gold version. (The Crew)

Explain, please, I don't even understand "Season Pass" is included in the gold version, and it seems to me that it was understood that all subsequent DLCs would be free ...

17 Comments
Sort by:
C
ClevoGame 25.11.21

ilmir174
So clearly they made it clear to you that the season pass gives you access to all add-ons released before May 2015, and all subsequent ones will be paid.
Yubiki have slipped nowhere lower, to sell the add-on at a price higher than the game itself, this is too much.

C
Camper88 25.11.21

ClevoGame
and what did you want that you will be given a full-fledged addon? The addition is not inferior to the base game new modes new cars new classes of cars new physics of cars and updated graphics (pleases even though it is given out for free to the owners of the original)

X
XBoy360 25.11.21

Camper88
Well, usually a season pass is called, as it were, "seasonal access" ... throughout the entire game.

C
Camper88 25.11.21

XBoy360 Seasonal
gives access to small and medium add-ons and not to a full-fledged addon that remakes almost the entire game

X
XBoy360 25.11.21

Camper88
I already got it. Tell it to CDPR with their Season Pass and addons for 10 hours in the first and 20+ in the future.

C
Camper88 25.11.21

XBoy360
There is an add-on, but there is a global expansion of the game, can you hear the difference? Wild Run belongs to 2

X
XBoy360 25.11.21

Camper88
I saw the changes, and all this should have been introduced in the patch (which will be introduced), and from the paid content there are only motorcycles (which are still controlled like clumsy implausible shit) and new races. And the global expansion itself is free. So Yubiki slipped even lower.

C
Camper88 25.11.21

XBoy360
didn’t know, sorry. I thought access to new classes only in addition, right now, it’s downloading some update for 5 GB, I’ll download the graph.

X
XBoy360 25.11.21

Camper88 I
thought access to new classes was only in the add-on
No, access, in my opinion, still comes with the add-on. I mean, the controls and graphical enhancements are available to everyone for free.

C
Camper88 25.11.21

XBoy360
has already tested in addition to graphics all the other innovations in the add-on. But the graphics have changed awesomely. Weather effects appeared removed the soap changed the physics of cars and this did not affect the optimization of the game even better. I started playing Ultra with FXXA going to 60 fps. TXXA 35+ but with light soap

X
XBoy360 25.11.21

Camper88
Optimizon delivered? For a long time gamal, slowed down on high, although the graphics were not amazing.

C
Camper88 25.11.21

XBoy360
yes there is such in the original, my game slowed down on Ultra, it goes fine here with all the effects

F
FoXtrot777 25.11.21

Camper88
We were promised this graphics even in the release version of the game, according to the trailers. You could also open all the graphic effects with an amateur mod, as was the case with Watch Dogs, so there was no point in demanding money from the players for this. And if you do not take into account the improvement of graphics and physics, then Wild Run did not bring anything significant, and therefore taking money for it as for an original game is a robbery in broad daylight. This 1000r add-on has a red price in a hungry year, but here it is 1599r, despite the fact that the game itself costs 1799r, and the new Need for Speed ​​is already knocking on the doorstep, which, even with all its shortcomings, will be better than The Crew. After playing betta, I thought that Wild Run would cost 800 - 900 rubles, and I would most likely buy it, and when I saw a price of more than one and a half thousand, I decided that I would not buy it, since this addon simply has nothing for this money.

E
Energy death 25.11.21

Camper88
new cars and new classes where is it? several wheelbarrows from which sometimes non-existing modernizations can be made, this is not something you can pay for) another slag from yubiks. probably no one expected another)

E
Energy death 25.11.21

Camper88
can and will see new territory in the new update for which you will pay another one and a half)

E
Energy death 25.11.21

Camper88 has
changed and is being praised does not mean that it will remain interesting in a couple of months, the original was also praised by all and sundry, less than half a year has passed since the game was scored and crap)

N
Nexorion 25.11.21

As usual, "the yubikis did nothing". Hey, observers, have you worked for at least a month?) Or are you professional modelers, that you know how much work costs? Maybe sysadmins? The bottom is you. Minus, this is the only way for you to somehow cool the burning of the fifth point, because there is nothing intelligible to say.