3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vano08 25.11.21 01:06 am

Shops, their profits. (Fallout 4)

Good day, comrades.
During the passage, I had a question: When building certain stores, it is indicated that they bring profit, depending on the number of inhabitants. Is it possible to take this profit? If so, how?
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aziflow 25.11.21

It seems like the covers appear in the workshop in the settlement, at least for me.

j
jackhake 25.11.21

The resources that the settlement produces can be picked up in the workshop, in the settlement you need.

V
Vano08 25.11.21

Got it, I'll check it out now. Thanks.

K
Kranion 25.11.21

The rubbish I threw off is in the workshop. Lids from merchants do not appear there for sure. Of course, I did not notice, maybe my lids in the inventory are growing, but in the workshop I definitely did not find the lids. The subject matter is relevant by the way.

g
ghostwolf 25.11.21

By the way, what is the profit from the settlements themselves? Sankchuari noticed the water produced and appeared in the workshop, but now not, what could be the matter?

V
Vano08 25.11.21

Checked it out. Specifically, in my castle, a very prosperous settlement, in a short period of time, about 450 caps have accumulated, a noticeable supply of mutafruits and pure water. There is definitely a dependence on the quantity and quality of outlets.

N
Naumoff25 25.11.21

Covers appear in the workshop in the "Miscellaneous" section, if you flip through

M
MASTERgamer3 3 25.11.21

I do not see any particular benefit from the stores - they do not bring enough lids. I make money in settlements differently - I build a bunch of water industrial stations (they give 40 water each), I take it away - and a lot of money falls from this water (especially with the pumped-over skill "cap collector") True, to sell water most profitably, I still have to build your stores. By the way, the larger the store, the more assortment of goods it has.

U
Udawische 25.11.21

The sale of surplus water and food undoubtedly fills the wallet. You can also sell drugs and booze if you don't.
MASTERgamer3 3
Do you sell water through shops in the settlement ??? This is the first time I've heard of this.