3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zakharenko Sergey 25.11.21 01:06 am

KCHY and a new bomb

The leader of the DPRK announced that there is a hydrogen bomb in his country.
Quote:
"The country was able to become a powerful nuclear power, ready to deploy atomic and hydrogen bombs of its own design in order to reliably protect its sovereignty and national dignity"

Do you think Kim Jong-un is bluffing or telling the truth?
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
SАLEM 25.11.21

Nuclear voyeurism is fashionable in politics now ... it is such a system of SUPERZHEK and COUNTERBALANCES. so that no one is especially showing off ... :)) North Korea One of the few countries in the world defending its independence from the United States !!! The presence of nuclear weapons is a serious deterrent against US aggression, and they clearly understand this, and therefore arrange hysteria about this. yes, one nuclear bomb of low power, for example, can destroy an entire aircraft carrier or even a group of ships, can destroy an entire front in an offensive, and. etc. Therefore, the United States squeals about the nuclear threat from the DPRK, but they do not specify exactly where they are threatened by the DPRK in their own country or on the borders of the DPRK, in the event of US aggression against it ?!

7Rain7 25.11.21

Yes, it will not even reach the states, so they will drop it on themselves if that. Beat your own so that strangers are afraid.

Z
Zakharenko Sergey 25.11.21

7Rain7
Well, it will make it to the South, although there is probably a missile defense system there, and even if it even takes off.

M
Mage Hermit 25.11.21

Peaceful atomic bomb.

V
Vladimir Shu1tz 25.11.21

Any of their bearers will simply be destroyed by the air defense system, with subsequent punishment from the world community. All these media explosions are nothing more than a bunch in the pool.

Maybe, of course, in South Korea they don’t lie that their (UK) head shot someone there with a mortar, but I doubt it. As well as I doubt that the leader of the DPRK is not all right with his head. Everyone understands everything perfectly.

s
stalker7162534 25.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
The presence of nuclear weapons is a serious deterrent against US aggression.

Another commune.

R
RicoChico 25.11.21

Today, making such statements is only to their own detriment.

S
SАLEM 25.11.21

stalker7162534
I am a communist by daylight and a Christian by nightfall. A communist's dream is to live on Lenin Street in Khrushchev with Vera Brezhneva ...

A
Andrey Kolesnichenko 25.11.21

The maximum that the gloomy North Korean "genius" is capable of is to attach a fuse to this case:

Surely they have such "hydrogen" bombs there. XD

W
WAga 25.11.21

It always amuses me how a fat North Korean leader laughs surrounded by skeletal-thin generals.

Z
Zakharenko Sergey 25.11.21

WAga
Spoiler

Spoiler