3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m00n11ght1 25.11.21 01:06 am

Help find a mod (Fallout 4)

good afternoon. I ask you to help me find a mod that removes the discontent of companions from the character's actions. I saw it somewhere but did not download it, but now I cannot find it.
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Administration Builder 25.11.21

m00n11ght1
catch http://www.playground.ru/cheats/fallout_4_chit_mod_cheat_mode_no_negative_affinity_russian_net_otritsatelnyh_posledstvij_na_russkom-62624/ An
updated version 1.6 will be in the evening. This is version 1.2. there is a link to 1.4 in the comments

m
m00n11ght1 25.11.21

Thanks to the builder of the Administration , otherwise he began to look in the mods himself and cheto did not even think that it was in the cheats. thanks again!

f
fox 453 25.11.21

Administration Builder
and this mod activates the personal quests of partners?

A
Administration Builder 25.11.21

fox 453
it does not activate or change anything in this regard, only the reaction to actions

W
WFGSS 25.11.21

People and who will tell you a mod for highlighting live targets on glasses, as in the strength of armor, but with glasses?)

A
ARES77777 25.11.21

Hello everyone, help, where and who can I ask to make such a mod on the texture of power armor?

A
ARES77777 25.11.21

I really want to play and imagine that the Wasteland is Ukraine;) or in this style of texture

m
m00n11ght1 25.11.21

Zayn Rustamov
is like this
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3458/?
a locker with an item is located at vault 111. As you exit it, it will stand on the slope right at the gate next to the skeletons. there are night vision goggles, goggles that can be seen as in power armor, goggles with the effect of mentats (through the walls you can see live targets), a thing that forms a stealth field like a stealth battle when a Persian sits well, and there was still something. all this can be worn and on top of more clothes + these are invisible parts and they do not spoil the appearance of the Persian