3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 25.11.21 01:06 am

ONI (ONI)

Shinatama is not a villain, but Konoko's best friend
17 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlayGround.ru 25.11.21

Precisely noticed, moreover, Konoko also considered her a sister! Admins! Food for thought!

K
Kinslayer 25.11.21

Well, no, that won't work! Admins !!! Give Shinatama back her good name !!! They haven't fixed it yet!

A
Antony 25.11.21

People! Help me find Nocd to Oni!

P
PlayGround.ru 25.11.21

Shinatama is not Muro's accomplice, and moreover, she was Konoko like a sister

S
Setler 25.11.21

They are a steering game made in the best traditions of Anime and Manga ...! ^ _ ~

P
PlayGround.ru 25.11.21

No CD - I personally saw a self-made truck on the left. But in general, there is no such thing!

G
Gamer 25.11.21

http://battlezone.agava.ru/crack-nocd2.html people it is there!

T
Tarnum 25.11.21

http://onimia.ru/ come here, everything is fresh here. There is everything that your heart desires!

D
Daired0 25.11.21

I can't find this game on the disk at all (

T
Tarnum 25.11.21

Daired0 is not
on the disk.

D
DupaVoz 25.11.21

How is it not? We (in St. Petersburg) often see in storage sheds.

F
F.Nick 25.11.21

resurrect the forum

E
Explosione 25.11.21

So, people, I certainly understand that rarely anyone comes here, but still ... I read this forum and found out that the developers cut about 5 levels from the game. If anyone has more detailed information about this (In the form of screenshots, for example, scripts, etc.) - share it, otherwise it became very interesting)

m
masha 25.11.21

I'm playing now, good game.

m
masha 25.11.21

Passed the game, liked it. I played for 5 months, with interruptions, I played this game the longest of those that I played. At first I started playing at maximum difficulty, but closer to the middle of the game I set the easiest difficulty.

D
Dead necromancer 25.11.21

Passed 4 times .... cool game, not that now it is "entertaining for 10 minutes" It was
problematic to pass only the 13th level ...

K
Kay Ovald 25.11.21

Very interesting, though deadly old game. I remember even for the sake of her I had to roll back the driver for the vidyuhi ... and not update it, as is usually advised in the first place in case of any problems. O_O
However, it was worth it. Something like a Ghost in the Shell.
In general, an interesting plot, fights and a kawaii heroine. Almost Motoko. ^ _ ^
9/10