3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kyznetsoff 25.11.21 01:06 am

Help please!

Guys Help please, today I started the game, and it was loaded in the download, Skype did not log in with a friend, I spoke, and after I minimized the game with alt + ctrl + del, and pressed the task manager, my PC turned on, after I I turned on the PC, there was a very long download, the PC was downloading some files, if I pressed any key, the download was canceled, there was a report for 10 seconds, and so I waited for 7 minutes, after the PC turned on and I could not open any file! Writes the application could not be loaded because its parallel configuration is incorrect. See the Application Event Log for more information, or use the sxstrace.exe command line utility for more information. I can't even start the browser!
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
DozoRRR 25.11.21

Kyznetsoff
Windows is covered , change.

K
Kyznetsoff 25.11.21

DozoRRR
And you can somehow reinstall Windows and save some saves from the games, otherwise the folich starts 4 now I’ll screw it into it and I’m too lazy (

R
RevIO2RUS 25.11.21

Kyznetsoff
Well, when installing, then do not format the disk, all your data will have to remain on the hard disk in the windows.old folder.

K
Kyznetsoff 25.11.21

W3aMisterWinner
Bro saves from folich can be thrown onto a USB flash drive and then when I change Windows again, will the saves be robbed?

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 25.11.21

Kyznetsoff
Saves will work. In Crisis2, I didn’t manage to copy progress like nanopoints and open weapon modules.

K
Kyznetsoff 25.11.21

Thank you guys, tomorrow a friend will give a 10th flash with Windows, I'll try)