3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
malahow 25.11.21 01:06 am

Reset Skills and Abilities (Divinity: Original Sin)

Can you tell me where a certain demon is located who rolls back skills for 1 to gold?
10 Comments
Sort by:
J
JWT 25.11.21

malahow
At the end of time, you need to open a portal to it

V
VermillionOmega 25.11.21

JWT
And how to open it? I have heroes of 15-16 lvls, open: a store of secrets, heroes, private chambers, etc., but this demon is not. Or does it open later?

Z
ZikkZak 25.11.21

just the next one will open, collect stones on the passage and that's it. If you reset the skills, all spells and skills in the skill books will be erased and the books will have to be bought or searched again

V
VermillionOmega 25.11.21

That's the problem: I have 2 options for where to go: demons and a mine with knights. I cannot kill demons, since there is no craft to enchant fluffs with tenebrids, for which I planned the reset, and the mine with invulnerable knights is generally a mystery to me, either, and then I swayed incorrectly, or something else, but I was able to escape from them I only have a jaan, and everyone else dies while he runs, and it's hard to believe that the whole point of fighting them is running to the waypoint.

T
Temenqo 25.11.21

VermillionOmega
http://forums.playground.ru/divinity_original_sin/walkthrough/kak_ubivat_bessmertnih_monstrov-831544/
http://forums.playground.ru/divinity_original_sin/walkthrough/zastryal_s_krovyu_lindri-831647/

L
LEFT FOR DTF 25.11.21

Will the stats be reset too?

S
Starkiller662 25.11.21

Through the editor, the saves can be corrected, I myself changed the zombie talent for an easy step and norms!

a
ajiek7ah4e7 25.11.21

at what level approximately does it become possible to throw off skills and abilities ?!

u
utbrock 25.11.21

The portal with the Demon that resets the stat opens after the 7th found stone, at what level if you play honestly "without jumping" ... then I suppose level 12 -13 ... it is possible and from level 7 and you can open 20 ur ...

a
aist16 25.11.21

The reset of skills and abilities is performed by the demon Moloch in the Hall of Darkness at the End Times.