3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sobrichee 25.11.21 01:06 am

Arhu or Cassandra ?? (Divinity: Original Sin)

Guys going through the ghostly forest reached the moment when you need to choose to kill Cassandra (the bones have already been burned) or Arhu, I decided to try to kill the flea - THIS IS HORROR !!! 38 OD !!!!!!!!!!!! the chance to hit is extremely low, the initiative is unrealistic, he always starts the fight first. In short, tell me how to kill him and is there any point in general? I haven't tried Cassandra yet, but I think it will be easier.
15 Comments
Sort by:
s
sobrichee 25.11.21

I didn’t wait for an answer, so I thought for myself. I KILLED HIM! 25 minutes - but ARCHU died. If anyone is interested - invisibility and all the spells that are, I basically used a fatal blow, an explosion, a poisoned dart (he really doesn't like poison) =)).

A
Aurgentum 25.11.21

sobrichee
›› my imba party that sweeps away everything in its path flew away in a minute !!!
›› If anyone is interested - invisibility and all the spells that are, I basically used a fatal blow

On the topic: I personally left Archu alive, I still feel sorry for the cat, besides, he is a good character.
I also tried to kill him ... but 25 minutes? Yes, it's powerful. But given the fact that you've used "Invisibility" and "Mortal Strike", which just break the balance of the game, you can solo anything. For the sake of interest, even a video:

If you kill in a group, then it is best to use two magicians who will use "Blind" on Arhu. The rest of the group do what we want, at least we dance.

v
velveta 25.11.21

how much experience do you get for killing Cassandra? Here 10,500 is not bad.

s
sobrichee 25.11.21

so blinding did not work for me ... =)

A
Aurgentum 25.11.21

velveta
I was given 12825 hp for killing Cassandra. Not bad, but small things. It is more interesting to go to the Temple of Death, find bones, a laboratory ... If you compare, then Arhu has 13600 hp, armor 200. Kassandra is 2800 hp, but + Temple.

sobrichee
" Chilling Touch", "Blinding", "Piercing Shard". It works on him. Perhaps, depending on the level (Arhu has the 20th), something works better / worse. Before the battle, it is best to use "Become air", well, or "Invincibility" if you definitely want to be sure that he does not kill you at the beginning of the first turn.

s
sobrichee 25.11.21

To be honest, I killed him, then I went and killed Kassandra, and in front of the Original Garden I destroyed all living things in Saisil, Silvergen. =)) But level 22 got an evil passage like this. Well, there are some practical tips for these skills, but to be honest, it was interesting, so right now, re-passing on increased difficulty, by the way, what gives the difficulty?

A
Aurgentum 25.11.21

sobrichee
If you pass on hard, then the player is cut 25% HP and minus 10% chance of hitting the target. The enemy has the opposite: + 25% HP and 20% hit. More details: http://divinity.wikia.com/wiki/Divinity:_Original_Sin_Difficulty

v
velveta 25.11.21

yes well, it is better to pass for your own pleasure ... if the reward was% extra. ekspy ....

By the way, magicians do not care about hitting - that is, 2 magicians with a lone wolf and a gun are still a cheating combination. By the way, there is such a joke - some sellers can sell gear, help out money, and then soak it, pick up your gear again (this is what happened with the orcs).

P
Pomu4 25.11.21

The main immobility of magicians is a decrease in CD with an increase in intelligence. Remove / cut this bonus and everything will fall into place.

A
Agm hellfire 25.11.21

Killed Arkha in a second. I have a trainer.

A
Aurgentum 25.11.21

Agm Hellfire
Everyone goes their way ...
Battles in the game are easy. The mechanics of the battles are interesting. Scripted events like the appearance of skeletons, dragons, a priest's resource right, NPC control, if heals above 100%, variations with equipment, skills, spells, and more. Interest in the game is lost. Thus, the passage itself is only for the sake of the plot, things. And the game is actually worth going through in different ways.

d
denis.bogomolov.71 25.11.21

Killed Archu with a shield guard 80% of the block. His meat grinder was blocked almost all the time.

D
D.Artist 25.11.21

The game is so full of cruel exploits for any class:
1. Warrior: tenebrium weapon + resists 100 +% (healed on the elements).
2. Horns: inviz - stab in the back, so you can go through the game at least alone.
3. Magician: I don't even know where to start ... a class is one big exploit.

The mechanics are interesting, of course, but you can still cut and cut it, and some here even manage to sit with the coaches, lal ...

V
Vladimir Likhachev 25.11.21

I'll go to the temple, look for bones, kill Cassandra. And so, I survived and I think: let me see what Arhu is like in battle. And then they say: they say, not weak ... Pf. I see a lot of party pumped up: 4 characters of 21 level. in some magic, 17+ skills were studied ... And in general, the clothes are pumped and all that. as a result, Arrows that reduce armor perception are active. Jaan's air magic is stunning. Wolgraf's crushing blow - drops into the ground. Roderick's blindness is blind. As a result, he suffered. He suffered greatly. and barely hurt me.)

a
aist16 25.11.21

I killed Cassandra, but I saw in her magic cage, either the body or the skeleton of Arhu. And now, passed the Temple of the Source, and from the Portal to the First Garden, only ruins !? Message - "This portal is broken and cannot be repaired." Wizard Zandalore seems to be healthy on the health scale. At the beginning of the download it is worth it, but then it lays down, and does not react to anything. Icarus in the End Times also lies, who and when killed her, I do not understand. And they write that the developers have carefully worked out everything, for any situation in the game.
Please advise what can be done, or is such an end to the game also provided?