3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NekitFOL 25.11.21 01:06 am

how to get in nfs rivals 274m in drift at a time lvl 18 (Need for Speed: Rivals)

how and where to type in nfs rivals 274m in drift at a time 18 lvl
17 Comments
Sort by:
o
olegek2002 25.11.21

Definitely not. I have a 60th grade, but this is the only counter that has not been passed, although I did a one-time drift for 300 m. The
game is strange.

B
BrightKeeper 25.11.21

Easy is all, you just need to take the car that is best suited for drifting.

N
NekitFOL 25.11.21

I have already solved the problem at any turn at 260 km h and at the end, when the barriers almost rolled over, I hit the shock wave, I did it

B
BrightKeeper 25.11.21

Well, no, I never experimented like that =) I do it so easily =)

t
tyumen2309 25.11.21

Proshol on könig, easy and simple, and, accelerated to 400 and pressed the handbrake, the car went into drift and did what it needed

A
AMakar 25.11.21

Good day! I tried almost all cars, drove without going into the garage for almost 3 hours with the 10th level of the chase, specially chose the turns with the ability to go into a long drift of 274 meters or more, but nothing happened.
Connoisseurs (!), Please share how you can go through this feature. Only more specifically: on what car, in what turn on the map and under what driving parameters. Having dispersed in a könig to 400s (and more), with a handbrake, you cannot do 274 meters in a drift, under no circumstances. Therefore, I ask for more detailed instructions. Thanks in advance.

t
tocha79 25.11.21

there you do not need to accelerate more, on the contrary, you need to pick up such a speed that would be enough, otherwise at high speed you quickly fly through the turns and nitro in a skid can be added a little, there is nothing difficult, try on a mustang on a new one, I did it on it if I do not confuse.

t
tocha79 25.11.21

I just tried AMakar, it is very easy to dial on any car, the skid angle is greater and the speed is not very high, without straining it passes over 300 points.

A
AMakar 25.11.21

Does not work. Unfortunately.

A
AMakar 25.11.21

Without detailed instructions, it's not realistic. Are we definitely talking about the same game - NFS Rivals?

A
AMakar 25.11.21

Toxa79, on any machine it turns out, unambiguously. Need more detailed instructions to drift 247 meters at a time. Thanks in advance.

A
AMakar 25.11.21

CORRECTION! Toxa79, on any machine does not work, definitely. Need more detailed instructions to drift 247 meters at a time. Thanks in advance.

L
LARIN86 25.11.21

AMakar
has such a section on the track where you can circle in drift at least as much, type in the search engine "nfs rivals drift" and it will give you everything

L
LARIN86 25.11.21

NekitFOL
on the San Velley Run highway, the speed zone "Dust Trape" is there)

t
tyumen2309 25.11.21

AMakar,
my friend, if you can't do it on konig at 400 km / h, it doesn't mean that others do too, I told you what I did on kenig and at this speed in a smooth turn on the main highway, and you don't need to write that " könige up to 400 (and more), with a handbrake - you can't do 274 meters in a drift, under no circumstances "if you haven't tried it yourself, if you don't believe purely your problems, judging by the posts, people make this feature on almost all cars

A
AMakar 25.11.21

Passed in a McLaren 12C Spider and then a 911P. In general, only advice is skill and experience. The more you roll kilometers under the wheels, the more you understand what kind of approach is needed to a particular turn. Thank you all for your help.

z
zephyr_1 25.11.21

what to do here looking for a big turn and try to keep the car in a skid as long as possible and everything is ready