3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 25.11.21 01:11 am

Episode 5 Discussion (Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series)

Well, now the 5th episode has become available (on PC it is still available in the Telltale store, on Steam it will be released at 20-21: 00 Moscow time).
The episode is sad, to be honest. And there are many deaths (including the death of a traitor, although he may not be killed), and the choice in the end is difficult, very.
PS For those who are interested in the choice at the very end.
Spoiler At the end, you choose between Ashere and Rodrik (one of them dies, of course).
21 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 25.11.21

Born to Kill
Spoiler Either Royland or Duncan (the one you didn't choose to guard).

B
Born to Kill 25.11.21

Yin-Ro-Gan Has
already passed
SpoilerIf in the pit the opponent will be spared he will be in the army?
It's funny that the heroes were shown in bed, game of thrones without a bed scene is not the same

a
art1my 25.11.21

It seems to me that there will be no happy ending.
PS: I felt that the traitor is the one we will not choose as a guard.
GRIFF WILL DIE !!!!!!!!!
And I don't care if I choose to kill him or not.
And telltails simply have to give that choice to kill Griff or not.
Or at least give the opportunity to kill him.

a
art1my 25.11.21

Another thing I want to note in episode 4 if you take a traitor to negotiations, then if you order to attack, then the traitor will throw an ax at Ladd's head as well as a guard.

a
art1my 25.11.21

Although according to the title of episode 6, Gared may arrive on an ice dragon and save everyone.
But this is unlikely though ...

D
Diaz Daulbaev 25.11.21

The fifth season has just passed and my reaction is "NO NO NO why No, this cannot be FOR WHAT, I will shelter you all the creatures"

D
Denis Sukharev 25.11.21

This is the best episode so far.

C
COOP-LAND 25.11.21

Well, let's sum up ladies and gentlemen. Legitimate sons and daughters and bastards and blah blah blah ...

Finally, the 5th episode of the Game Of Thrones series came out ... I don't know about you, but for me episode 5 is the most epic in terms of plot development ... Everything becomes much more interesting, intriguing, sadder and more tearful ... The stories are coming to a climax ... Or ... Perhaps the story of the Forresters is not over yet? ...

The decisive moment is coming. Episode 6. All or nothing. Perhaps the most long-awaited, final (and perhaps not) chapter in this story ... How will it end? Who will live and who will die? Who will win and who will sink into the abyss of history? Or else there will be a completely different way ...
Episode 6 ... We are waiting for you ...

Spoiler Traitor die, Griff die
Eternal memory to Asher

a
art1my 25.11.21

Here is the choice of who in the end to leave to die is difficult.
If Asher dies, then the army he led can simply desert and not fight for the Forrester house.
And Rodrik is the lord of the house, and Asher is a man in exile who, because of love, almost unleashed a war. And people simply may not recognize Asher as a lord. Rodrik was also taught how to rule a house, but Asher is not.
I hope I did the right thing by leaving Asher behind.
I'm also wondering what Thalia will say to Rodrik. I promised her to kill the traitor, and I put him behind bars, she called Rodrik a coward and left. And then Rodrik left Asher. It seems to me that she will say that she does not want to have anything to do with Rodrik. If that fighter is spared, will he fight for Asher or not?
The traitor also says that he will swear allegiance to Asher. And the traitor (I have it Royland) is such an idiot. He says he swore allegiance to the Forrester House, not to Rodrik. He had already betrayed the Forrester House. He thought he was only betraying Rodrik, but he had betrayed the entire Forrester household. And he says that Ethan was a bad lord and an idiot. What did he expect from a boy who had not been taught to be a lord!

a
art1my 25.11.21

Flaemus
This dog of Griff is the one with the beard. I hate him even more than Griff. I thought when I said: "Kill anyone who moves!" They will kill this bearded man, but they killed some other bastard.
PS Well, you killed a cruel one didn’t even blink an eye, and you didn’t think about Asher. Although the information is useless and still someone will die. Therefore, it is necessary to replay and hack to death the bastard. So that Thalia doesn't get offended. And it will be necessary to spare this soldier.

F
Flaemus 25.11.21

art1my
I tried to understand that I didn’t think about Asher, but I didn’t understand :) I forgot many faces and names in anticipation of a new episode. In general, at first I wanted to be good, I had to bend under the Griffin, I thought if I would fight back, they would injure someone. Even then, Talia began to doubt me, although she convinced her, it was still insulting. Then he decided to achieve victory at any cost. In general, there are a lot of options, Griff cannot be crippled, see what Ramsey says, maybe Arthur will be alive and the army will remain. Mira to remain faithful to Margaery, send Tyrion, otherwise she was left alone. Although this is Telteyt, for sure nothing will change from this :) Besides, I don’t know if the events will develop as in the series? Maybe then you will always have to lick the ass of the Boltons, not counting on the help of Malcolm and Daenerys. In general, with the release of episode 6, it will be necessary to start everything from scratch and go through at once :)

a
art1my 25.11.21

Flaemus
I, too, first go through as I want, and then play again, but that would be perfect.
For example, the wolf among us, I first went as I wanted.
Spoiler For example: Killed Tweedledum; went to Toad, not Prince Lawrence; threw Gnarled into the witch's well.
And then he passed perfectly and played the good wolf.
And I also need to replay and tell Tarvik that Sera is a bastard, otherwise I did not reveal to him such a secret of Sera, but she just threw it to Mir.

12345789 25.11.21

art1my is the
same! now on episode 3. everything is perfect so far. I often looked at the statistics of the elections of other players and made my own conclusions.
I like to give a certain character to the character. Rodrik is such a persistent proud lord with good qualities trying to be like his father. (generally nirazu did not cave in to anyone. All the answers and actions are reasonable and prudent, since you know many things playing the second time) Gared is a typical character of all the characters in Teltail games. but the only thing I contributed was revenge for the murder of the family and no mercy. the world is gradually transforming from a fearful servant into a cunning person. about the decree. it seems to me that many did not understand the point in destroying the decree on the first pass (like me). but the second time, I will surely destroy it. Escher is a kind of merry fellow who still needs his own family, although he was expelled. in general, the choice at the end was obvious. I am more than sure that the majority chose Escher only because they have sympathy for him. I chose Rodrik. T. to more than once in the episodes they talked about his importance and qualities inherent in the lord. and what he had to go through. and about the army, I'm all before. episodes slandered that beshka would lead her. In general, everything is under control!
and what about sulfur. xs I somehow managed to bring everything to balance. trust and cersei and margaery and sulfur

A
Allex_stormrage 25.11.21

And I'm a little confused. In the fourth episode, there was a moment when you take Griff into custody and you have a choice: to beat him or not, I personally chose to cripple him (broke his eye and all that), but at the end of the 5th episode, Griff was riding a horse and he did not have any scratches on the face. Can someone explain why this is so and throw off the screen if anyone has Griff at the end of the 5th episode with a broken face.

F
Flaemus 25.11.21

sanyapk
I had the same thing, I crippled him so robustly, and on horseback he is like new. I wonder why this is so.

G
Ggame 25.11.21

people what to do in a fighting pit with a Chinese? what will happen if I spare him? just such a fighter will disappear if I kill him

t
tatunserg 25.11.21

people, if I start playing this game, will it spoil the show after season 5?

A
A_Oleniy 25.11.21

GGame
Fighter will fight for you with the phrase "If you did not let me die with honor, then I must die on the battlefields in Westeros", or something similar.
I'm wondering if Griff can be killed or only crippled?

I
Ilyas340 25.11.21

The episode turned out to be very good, which cannot be said about the previous ones. The final scene, in my opinion, is one of the most emotionally powerful ones Telltale has done.

tatun Episode
5 events run simultaneously with the last episodes of season 4 of the series, even before the trial, so no.

f
fatima5000 25.11.21

And I'm tired of this pseudo-choice. It happens with other actions and replicas, but all the same, everything is almost the same ((