3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
q
qpoqpaH 25.11.21 01:11 am

The game starts in a small window. OS Linux (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

The settings say that the mode is supposedly full screen and the resolution is real. But the game is in a small window, and the rest of the background is black. When the game is closed, the desktop becomes the same, you have to restart the hardware. What to do, who faced?
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
DOLOMIT_YURA 25.11.21

throw out OS Linux and install
Spoiler

q
qpoqpaH 25.11.21

Yra_85
Yes, I have Windows. There are no problems.

D
DOLOMIT_YURA 25.11.21

qpoqpaH
means hardware problems

v
vovangt4 25.11.21

qpoqpaH
Open config.cfg in the fullscreen line put 1 and save and set the resolution in the game.

q
qpoqpaH 25.11.21

vovangt4
In the config everything was so. Attempts to change the resolution in the game have failed.

q
qpoqpaH 25.11.21

I was able to achieve playable resolution only in windowed mode. It looks like I can't see fullscreen.

q
qpoqpaH 25.11.21

vovangt4
Can you still help with advice? Please.
The control settings are lost in the game, with Linux. How to be?

V
Vladimir Shu1tz 25.11.21

alt + enter?
qpoqpaH
@ The control settings are lost in the game, with Linux. How to be?
add write permissions to the config.

v
vovangt4 25.11.21

qpoqpaH When
do they go astray? Try to put the attribute for reading, in Linux it works as expected, after setting the attribute the file cannot even be deleted. And what is the resolution of the monitor, why can't I set the desired resolution in fullscreen? Can "firewood" be updated

q
qpoqpaH 25.11.21

vovangt4
Installed the game, launched it. Played, went out. When you restart the already knocked down settings and are not set, when you press the "Set by default" button, nothing sensible happens. Resolution 1366x768 (laptop). Firewood is up-to-date.

v
vovangt4 25.11.21

qpoqpaH Did you set the
attribute for reading after manual configuration? The resolution is normal and should work in full screen, or set the resolution to 1280x720