3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Lyapin 25.11.21 01:11 am

letters CI (ZombiU)

hi guys, help me collect letters
15 Comments
Sort by:
M
MisterK0T 25.11.21

lazy person...

T
TIGERblacK 25.11.21

Ilya Lyapin
Please http://www.playground.ru/wiki/zombiu/walkthrough/#wiki-30687

I
Ilya Lyapin 25.11.21

TIGERblacKThanks

I
Ilya Lyapin 25.11.21

MisterK0T
I found almost everything, there is only 1 left

d
doctor0zlo 25.11.21

Assignment: "Take Dee's letter to Spitafields Green." I can’t scan the door and take the letter near the iron barricade (I just don’t get the scanner), there are still many trees and mines. Has someone passed? Is it just me or is it a feature of the tablet?

N
Nikolay Shimarov 25.11.21

doctor0zlo
there the jammer is spinning, break it

d
doctor0zlo 25.11.21

Nikolay Shimarov
Thank you, it worked !

A
Alexander Shakhnov 25.11.21

I don't have Dee's diaries. It was necessary to fill the generator, the canister was, stood where it should have been according to the quest. I took it, but it was not displayed in the inventory. He left for the Vault, returned, and she, the bastard, stood there again. And so several times. And now there is no canister, and the diaries are not put, and the generator turned on by itself. But the Alive still demands: "Go, they say, to the gas station, bring a petrol." What to do then ???

A
AndrewK2 25.11.21

Oh nafig! The game itself is monotonous, so it’s also all sorts of letters to go looking for. Into the furnace

M
MorirMerda 25.11.21

I also collected all the letters, walked a little further, collected some kind of doctor's eye and hammered into the passage :) Probably until the end, then the show-off remained

C
Captain_Blood 25.11.21

TIGERblacK there is a
description on the link, but ... got up to the window, adjusted it so that the images would come together into a single whole. no sense whatsoever. an envelope image and three exclamation marks appear. all. oh yes, from the hieroglyphs, the first 3 turned out looking in the opposite direction, the second is like 7, the other 2, as they were squiggles, remained. so it doesn't work. at least get up with cancer, zero sense. here you need video and not text.

I
Ivan Argunovsky 25.11.21

Captain_Blood
When you decipher the hieroglyphs, the tablet will update and the code below the scribbles will be written

T
TIGERblacK 25.11.21

Captain_Blood
It is necessary to scan and the numbers will be written below. But this requires an improvement from the tablet to the scanner.

r
residentXXXX 25.11.21

how to find out how many letters have already been collected?

c
conos 25.11.21

I collected all the letters to DI and I can't give it back! glitch in the game !!! when you point at the box where you want to put Dee's letters, nothing happens! it is not possible to interact with the box !!! What to do!?