3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dreamcrusher 25.11.21 01:11 am

Emergency frequency rj1138 (Fallout 4)

Comrades! Found a signal: emergency frequency rj1138. Came across it to the South Boston checkpoint, but can't find the source. Other distress signals found by everyone! (except for one, but to him later, since I left part of the location for later). Clever guys with advice - "smatri prAntsy and big on them" immediately go through the forest, the forest there ===>. The percentage to the quality of the signal appears only if it is related to the quest. Other signals are caught by determining the maximum sound, finding the signal source and then turning it off.
Spoiler I play the game for the second time. The first time I ran at the middle level, stupidly on the main quest. After my appointment as the head of the institute, I started anew. I suppose it was the ending, since the brotherhood was destroyed, the later country was defeated. Maybe I was in a hurry, I don't know.
I figured it out, got used to it. I'm playing survival. ~ 85-90% of locations are open. If you have any questions please write.
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alllex236 25.11.21

Dreamcrusher
I only department store fellons solved, others can not, you will not share infoy the rest?
and how many locations have you opened? how many of them are there in the game? I found 315

A
AnatolyKest 25.11.21

Dreamcrusher
is there like http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/walkthrough/radiosignal-885327/

A
AN-26st 25.11.21

tolkus
RJ1138 no ...

D
Dreamcrusher 25.11.21

Alllex236 I will help
, no question, ask specifically for each case. Because I don’t write a video, I’ll remember that. There are a lot of locations, I didn't count.
tolkus
Yes, infa is normal, I found it all, but RJ1138 is not indicated.

s
sCard 25.11.21

Dreamcrusher
RJ1138 - A signal from a military outpost near Lanky John's junkyard, the only distress signal I have found. But I can’t turn it off, are they not shutdown?

D
Dreamcrusher 25.11.21

sCard
The fact of the matter is that distress signals come from amateur radio stations (orange ones) and when you go on a signal, you find such a station (thereby learning from the message that something has happened to people) and turn it off, the signal disappears and -for "mini-quest completed. But with RJ-1138 it is more difficult. I do not find the station that. There are speakers. The wires go to the roof. There the sniper lies dead. But I suppose it's not so simple. The source still has to be.

s
sCard 25.11.21

Thank
you Dreamcrusher , I already realized that I never found the walkie-talkie, we will look for it.

A
Abbat76 25.11.21

Dreamcrusher
Not always. Sometimes distress signals come from emergency beacons - they are like stealth fights, like boxes in bags. Such signals can be picked up as a resource for workbenches. After lifting, they turn off the GG automatically.

Let's do this:
1. Distress Alerts, Unknown Alerts, Silenced Alerts work all the time.
2. in order to catch them well, you need to go to the Repeater and raise the antennas through the terminal.
3. After raising the antennas, the repeater gives out GG, as a rule, 3 signals from different directions, each of which can be picked up at the repeater.
4. You need to navigate by the purity and strength of the signal. The closer, the less interference and the stronger the sound.
5. It is not bad to be proficient in spoken English, because what the signal says is important and promotes the search. But the show is not subtitled, so such important information may be lost.
6. There are many repeaters of such signals throughout the wasteland. There is even in the area of ​​the Luminous Sea. There, the repeater receives the black boxes from the crashed planes. Black boxes can be found along with the recordings, pick them up (like resource beacons) and listen to the recordings.
7. Finding a signal source is often not enough. A location with a signal usually has a secret, and until you figure it out, you won't be able to turn off the signal. For example, I broke my head following a signal from the Poseidon Turbine. This is a small factory location north of the radio telescope cluster. The secret is indicated by a message in the manager's terminal - there is a hint that this warehouse is filled with nuclear waste illegally and the visiting inspector was killed and hidden, and the place is not doing what everyone thinks. Those. there is a reactor. This is indicated in the text of the message in the signal: "The reactor at the sub-level is damaged and requires maintenance." Approximate translation. I cannot find the entrance to the sub-level. BUT! if you look at the detailed map of the location, then the entrance is indicated on it. Standing next to which I do not see him! So this is a secret entrance, which somehow needs to be opened. I could not find how, although I climbed all the walls and floors of the building outside and inside by a centimeter. The signal clearly comes from within this "sub-level".

If anyone knows how and where - share the info.

C
Carelia 25.11.21

Abbat76 Not always. Sometimes distress signals come from emergency beacons - they are like stealth fights, like boxes in bags. Such signals can be picked up as a resource for workbenches. After lifting, they turn off the GG automatically. --------- I somehow brought such boxes to my base and left them standing for beauty, so they again began to send a distress signal, and what is the saddest thing after I took them apart for trash the signals did not disappear.

7 look 25.11.21

I also searched every square meter, and then read on the gambling forum that the emergency frequency rj1138 does not turn off. There is something written about this in the English wiki on the fallout.

s
sCard 25.11.21

Abbat76
indicates a message in the manager's terminal - there is a hint that this warehouse is filled with nuclear waste illegally and the visiting inspector was killed and hid this plant by Max Fusion, in this thread: http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/walkthrough/radiosignal -885327 / he's shown.