3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jonny-black 25.11.21 01:11 am

Save after Novigrad (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Gentlemen of the forum, does anyone have a save right before sailing to Skellig? Those. in the area of ​​16-17 level, with completed story quests of this stage and some of the side quests (those that went with the plot. Baron, Dijkstra, Triss, Keira, Vorozhei, etc.), which were on a level-by-level basis. For example, some of the orders in Velen and Novigrad.

According to the main elections, it would not be bad: the Baron leaves with his wife to the healer, Dijkstra learns about Buttercup, Radovid receives all the information about Phillip from Geralt, Geralt and Triss part as friends.

Thank you in advance for your help, even if the choices are different or not all the quests are completed - I will be extremely grateful.
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stribogg 25.11.21

I would gladly share, but all the save is already only with the "Stone Hearts" (I run to the rune master as soon as I get to Velen and collect money for his first installment in order to quickly start using his services), and on Skellig immediately almost I open the transition, so my save is unlikely to suit you and generally go fine.

S
Saprunov 25.11.21

There is a save immediately after arriving at the skellig, level 20

j
jonny-black 25.11.21

Saprunov, and what has already been completed in your save? I would be extremely grateful if you write shortly.

Stribogg, thanks for responding. But I would not want to touch "Stone Hearts", I think to take it as an addition in the very last place.

S
Saprunov 25.11.21

I went through everything that came to hand, Keira Metz killed, the Baron and his wife went to the doctor, they killed Radovid, Dijkstra also killed, but Radovid and Dijsktra are still alive in the save, I killed them later. I don't seem to remember exactly.

Saved hours are played 30-40

j
jonny-black 25.11.21

Saprunov, after all, this is already quite a long time in the plot, there are many important choices. But thanks for responding.

S
Saprunov 25.11.21

jonny-black
No problem. If you need a save skin without problems