3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misha Svirsky 25.11.21 01:11 am

Your help is very necessary !!!! (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Hi all !! I have two questions help.
1) after Ustinovka patch there is no Russian language (but sometimes the hero speaks Russian after 2-3 phrases again in English and subtitles also. Russifiers downloaded nothing helps. Does not start until I drop the file localization original. What can I do ???

2) how can you run on a discrete video card AMD Radeon HD 7400M Series
just don't say update the driver and buy a new one on behalf of the admin! etc. all firewood updated all that needs to be set priorities set
video card normal !!!!!! with all sorts of fixes
GTA 5 60 fps is stable!
Farkrai 4 60 fps!
honey max 30-40
fps fallout 4 30-40
witcher 3 40 (without grass and shadows)
unit 25 fps
and running
Intel (R) HD Graphics 3000
in the net saw how on my card (amd) 40-50 fps produced more than one such video. I'm at least 20-25 but stable, and then for 5-15 hours the settings are jumping to a minimum (files) I
found the topic here http://forums.playground.ru/assassins_creed_syndicate/tech/igra_ne_vidit_diskretnuyu_videokartu_reshenie-886299/
but I have nothing to connect to laptop. maybe someone knows how to run all the currents on the amd !!!
help me please !!!
thanks !!!!!!
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
SanKram 25.11.21

If a pirate then download 1.21, after installing the patch, not only you have problems.

M
Misha Svirsky 25.11.21

1SanKram1 a
new patch rocked a new one from different places

S
SanKram 25.11.21

Misha Svirsky
What was he betting on? I put on the repack, the same problems, overhacked the updates and no problem! I continue to play.

M
Misha Svirsky 25.11.21

1SanKram1
from khatab the first second from here

S
SanKram 25.11.21

Misha Svirsky
Here, go overboard and don't mess, I got it from him too.

M
Misha Svirsky 25.11.21

1SanKram1
forgive me when I overhaul to install there is nothing inappropriate?

S
SanKram 25.11.21

Misha Svirsky
The missing files (patch) will be downloaded, reinstall the repack and continue playing, only on version 1.21.