3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 25.11.21 01:11 am

Is that the same box? (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

after the passage of the plot, the partner of the protagonist speaks for the casket, and the GG says they say I'll try to search, does it make sense to go through all the additional missions? Will we find the box or not? and this is the same box that Arno handed over to the carriage to al mu'alim?
6 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lllllllama 25.11.21

You will not find any more references to the box in this part. And about whether this is the same box, I don't know, it's just that I didn't play in Unity, after reviews, reviews and everything else.

S
SkyraX 25.11.21

George Dark is
clear, so the plot is enough? can you safely delete the game now? just the blak flag passed 100%, I see no reason to go through this if there is no more mention of the box

L
Lllllllama 25.11.21

SkyraX
If you only need a box, you can safely remove it. I don't think there will be any regrets. Moreover, since you have passed Black Flag, add. tasks seem too monotonous.

a
aMBre11a 25.11.21

SkyraX
When they tell you to finish the memory of Neck, you enter the Palace of Versailles and kill Charles Dorian, then Shay takes that very box from him.
At the end of the Fallen Kings expansion in Unity, Arno gives not the casket to the carriage, but the Apple of Eden, which he finds in the tomb, in the magic lantern.

S
SkyraX 25.11.21

aMBre11a
well, so I killed Dorian in the Palace of Versailles and saw everything else that you wrote, so you can delete the game.

p
pro_graammer001 25.11.21

aaaaaaaaaaaaa yes