3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
altig0nsik 25.11.21 01:11 am

Eerily sags FPS in the menu (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Good evening! FPS sags terribly in the menu, in inventory, in skills, wherever you need to choose something. And in the game itself, everything is fine. What could be the problem?
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanchez ramirez 25.11.21

A question from the category "the computer stopped working - what's the problem?" No one can say anything remotely if nothing is known. Game license, pirate? What version? Are the mods worth it? Are the correct drivers installed on the video?

A
Azazolka 25.11.21

This happens to me, but not often. The reason on the surface (in the upper left corner of the monitor) is autosave. But I think this is not your case.

a
altig0nsik 25.11.21

I have a pirate. But that’s not the point. She normally worked on windows 8. Nothing was like that. This problem appeared after installing windows 8.1. When I start the game with compatibility, nothing lags, everything is smooth, as it should be. But a frame appears around the edges, as if launched in a window. The frame cannot be removed.

S
Sanchez ramirez 25.11.21

Try to reset the game settings: delete the Skyrim.ini and SkyrimPrefs.ini files (they are in the save folder).

a
altig0nsik 25.11.21

Tried it doesn't help

G
GG4 25.11.21

altig0nsik
I am amazed, Skyrim in incentive on sales for 140 rubles is sold with all add-ons STO FORTY. Here's how, how can you not buy this masterpiece for that kind of money and play without problems with mods, with achievements and cards ?????