3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 12.11.19 03:56 am

Minimap? (Far Cry 5)

3 was,4 was,in primal was at 2 was in the form put forward by the paper map,and where I vupor invisible to enable it in part 5? eerily uncomfortable every time knock on the large map
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
SkyraX 12.11.19

PS. the answer is found

According to Holmes, the developers want players focused on the study of the world and felt a sense of the unknown. It was decided to remove the minimap, to the player all the time not looking in the corner of the screen, thinking: What's new?. Ubisoft are confident that gamers should really explore the world, paying attention to him.

PSS. instead, players will now be permanently stuck in the big map,very reasonable

g
grovarian 12.11.19

SkyraX
If they really wanted, they studied the world, they would put a quick move. And so, the marker set and went to see him, or moved to the nearest point.

F
Fier Filth 12.11.19

Mini map is not needed, into the chopper and sat down no problem, everything is visible.

d
davidrf 12.11.19

grovarian
And every time across the map... have Fun!

A
AlexKHAB 12.11.19

Yeah fuck, who is this minimap interfere? I, too, was uncomfortable. Constantly in this M poke.

W
Webmax 12.11.19

AlexKHAB
Bitch also noticed that the game has no minimap, what these freaks developers it prevented.
Maybe there is some mod that adds a minimap?