3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alllex236 25.11.21 01:11 am

Conversations with the Wasteland (Fallout 4)

In the statistics, I saw the columns Conversations with the Wasteland and Brilliant ideas, what is it?
8 Comments
Sort by:
F
FOSTER_ok 25.11.21

Alllex236
is when you yourself offer some moments in the main plot, and not the NPCs chew them on you. For example: not "Where can I get the key to Kellogg's house, Valentine", but "Do you think, Valentine, the mayor may have the key to Kellogg's house?" And I also did not speak with the wasteland = (

A
Alllex236 25.11.21

FOSTER_ok
I basically answer, but something is 0

s
simmac 25.11.21

Alllex236 Wasteland
Talk is a charisma perk to tame creatures. You guide your weapon and it calms down. This is the wasteland talk.

A
Alllex236 25.11.21

simmac
thanks

F
FOSTER_ok 25.11.21

Alllex236
Perhaps I did something differently, but I looked and decided that it was so. Maybe I'm wrong.

V
Voidwatcher 25.11.21

FOSTER_ok, don't talk nonsense if you don't know. Ingenious Ideas is the number of successful uses of the Savant perk. They have nothing to do with dialogues, except for cases of additional experience for persuasion. And the chosen answer option in the dialogue in 95% of cases does not affect anything at all in this game.

A
Alllex236 25.11.21

Voidwatcher
did not download this perk, because the intellect pumped up by 10, is it worth taking a savant?

V
Voidwatcher 25.11.21

Alllex236
In my opinion, this perk is not needed at all. A small chance of accidentally gaining more experience for any action is not such a necessary thing. And with a pumped-up intellect, he is completely useless. The higher the intelligence, the less chance of success. In addition, every time the perk works, the main character starts laughing like an oligophrenic, which personally pisses me off.