3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dikobrazz. 25.11.21 01:16 am

Optimization Tip for AMD (Just Cause 3)

1 download the latest BETA driver crimson
2 go to the game profile and "intercept" the game settings with the profile
Spoiler
alert I set these settings specifically because of my confidence in my hardware (fx8350 / r9 270x 4gb 8 gb ram) and sharp subsidences disappeared (45+ fps relative stable )

3 (optional) enable amd overdrive and slightly overclock the card in profile
4 run the game as administrator (this fixes problems with sound stuttering)
4.1 it is possible to set the "window without frame" mode, which should also give an increase in FPS
to do this, specify / borderless / windowed in the launch parameters in the incentive and turn off full-screen mode in the game itself
21 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lisstoman 25.11.21

Dikobrazz.
Throw out amd)

C
Chestir 25.11.21

Lisstoman
everyone has their own opinion on the manufacturer) here you can argue endlessly) someone likes Nvidia, another AMD) I don't see the point in messages like yours) let me be minus) but I'm tired of such messages)

Thanks to the author) I'll try it today)

L
Lisstoman 25.11.21

Chestir
How much can you buy wretched crafts amd? Do people really like pounding their brains?

C
Chestir 25.11.21

Lisstoman
Honestly, I spent almost my whole life on amd) and did not hammer my brain) if something slowed down) I waited for the updated driver and went on to play)))) I did not want to offend anyone or something like that)
I would not say that they are poor ) yes, I agree that amd are inferior to Nvidia, but still not so much)

D
Dikobrazz. 25.11.21

Lisstoman better
price / performance ratio than amd

N
NorthernSky 25.11.21

Dikobrazz.
Especially after the release of gtx 970 ... it became profitable that all sales from the Reds in those days collapsed. Let's keep quiet about the milk market, apparently because it is unprofitable for the greens - they have the majority.

J
Just do it again 25.11.21

NorthernSky
and also keep silent about "type 4 giga at 970"

G
GHOST_0201 25.11.21

Thanks for the advice)

A
Arwinge 25.11.21

For 8 years I have been using amd cards and only two were from green. Until today, I like the products from amd and you write to me here what you want, but I will still always take these products, unless they generally deteriorate in terms of everything.

N
NorthernSky 25.11.21

Just Do It Again
4 giga - co-co-co-co. Another victim of the mental front.

S
SanSanZ 25.11.21

I only switched to AMD for 3 years and I am very glad, before that, since 2005, I was on the huang. The price / performance is excellent, yesterday a friend bought an R9 380, now a mutual friend has seen how it works and gnaws at his elbows why he took 960 for the same price ...

M
MrSprok 25.11.21

Thanks for the advice!!
After setting up through the BETA driver, my friezes (radeon 7870 2gb) disappeared, I also started the game as administrator.

K
Kol55 25.11.21

MrSprok
Of course it may not be the topic, but in the games I did not notice the difference. If it adds anything, it's + 5- + 6 Fps.

s
sergigno 25.11.21

I installed 15.7.1, that is, the previous driver, and I have no problems with textures ... HD 7950; 12 gb ram, textures were not loaded on crimson. Whom what helps ...

J

sergigno
for textures you need 15.11.1 that is, a beta driver, with crimson you also need to download which beta

s
sergigno 25.11.21

Just Do It Again
for some reason I don't trust beta .. that's why they are beta

J

sergigno
never had any problems with the beta

s
sergigno 25.11.21

Just Do It Again
well now I will try

G
GringoBIN 25.11.21

Like, it really helps, r9 280x on average now 50 fps sometimes drops to 35, but it rarely goes much smoother, before it dropped from 60 to 30 out of the blue

m
mort666 25.11.21

Who is there with their chicken feet typing a message on the forum that AMD is shit? All my life I have been using AMD, there were no problems, except in Rage, and then after the beta drivers everything was fine. Recently updated the video card, I think, okay, I have to try nvidia. So what? Bought a gtx 960 from asus, so what? The video driver stopped responding and was successfully restored, changed, the same crap. I returned it and took AMD r9 280 I do not regret anything. And these physix and other crap from nvidia that really do not work in games, and no one needs it for nothing. Price quality - AMD, paphos high cost - nvidia.