3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Seller123434 25.11.21 01:17 am

Kombat pack 2 (Mortal Kombat X)

Do you think you will be the character of Sarina in MKH-and the classic costumes of Tanya from MK4 and Lukeng, and Tanya's fatality when she rolls her neck more than 1000 degrees? What characters do you think will be in Combat Pack 2?
18 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr Garfield 25.11.21

I don’t know what the characters will be, but I would like to see smoke, noob saibot and all the cyborgs !!!

H
Herman Hoffer 25.11.21

Noob Saibot, Rain, Sector and Cyrex, Shang Tsung and Jade must be in MK these are legends

V
Vladislav97 25.11.21

I agree, but I would like to see someone else Borai Cho, I wonder)

c
chessbase50 25.11.21

Jade will not be for sure - her glyph has already been given to Kitana. Cyborgs are unlikely - the Sectors have already been disassembled for parts in the plot, Cyrex will certainly be merged in the comic. Shang Tsung in MKX - unlikely. I think he will appear in MK11 considering how many endings he appears in MKX. NRS is easier to create Persians not from scratch, but to use those who already exist, but are not yet playable - Rhine, Sindel, Baraka. Yes, Baraka was also cut into a barbecue, but you can fight against him twice in the plot. Well, the fourth - I will assume that Spawn was a rumor - and it is more real than rumors about Motaro or Geralt. It would be nice to have Scarlet added. And in terms of skins - well, not bad for every DLC released - Klassic Tremor, Tanya MK4, Goro MKA, Jason - cyber from Jason X, Predator - Elder.

S
Seller123434 25.11.21

watch Sarina September 1-out!

A
Alexander_Vesker 25.11.21

German Shmelev
Will not! They died! How Shao Kahn died. Whom Raiden managed to resurrect those are. I could not resurrect Liu Kang and Kitana and others, they are ghosts! So there is no point in adding them. If the developers decide to add, then most likely it will be Rhine. Baraka and Sindel. They are in the game. They just need to be made active fighters. A Noob Saibot, Sektor and Cyrex, Shan Tsung and Jade They fell in MK 9. They are not in the game. And redo the whole game for the sake of adding new fighters? They bring in those who are. Those who were originally registered in the files. They are made active. And perhaps because those who were in the game left the development of the game, so they will not be! For example, take a noob sibot. Ed boone and Tobias. Tobias left the project a long time ago. Therefore, in version 9 of Nubu, the name was truncated to Nub. He's Boone. Perhaps the others also left the project.

H
Herman Hoffer 25.11.21

Sub_Zero95
Well, if you follow exclusively the storyline, then there should not be Jason and the Predators are characters from other universes, and even more so rumors about Geralt)))))))

A

German Shmelev
Well, at 9 MK was Freddy Krueger and nothing! Why not add Jason and the Predator?
By the way, if you don't know, Jason was filmed by Paramount Pictures Warner Bros. Horror Entertainment. Doesn't he say anything? But I don’t know how I got there about the Predator. Apparently it was added to Jax's style by Karl Weathers. In general, I do not know what the choice of developers was based on.

A

Prodavets123434
Roller fake web! There is no information on the offsite. Or on the official YouTube channel. The video is montage or whatever you want to call it. But this is not a new character

S
Seller123434 25.11.21

Sub_Zero95
I think Reiko will be exactly 90% sure, but what do you think?

S
Seller123434 25.11.21

Sub_Zero95
because it was shown in comics, I think not a fake about Hawik and Reiko Sarina and Fujin!

A

Seller123434
And why are they needed?

H
Herman Hoffer 25.11.21

Sub_Zero95 By the
way, Shane Tsunga can be returned when you win the classic tower with Ermak, where he returns in the plot

A

German Shmelev
I passed. But this is only the ending and nothing more. Just like Liu Kang became the lord of the underworld instead of Kwan Chi. And when Jason kills him later. And Kitana is the queen of Edenia, and then she finds herself in the underworld. These are just the thoughts of the developers, how the events could develop. And even the fact that Shao Kahn is alive is also just another ending

C
CaHeK ___--- 25.11.21

I would like smoke noob and cyber sub

D
Dmitry Grishkov 2 25.11.21

I wonder why there is a live sub-ziro in the company, I understand everything Raiden revived him, but why is he a human at least to be a cyborg and this is not the first sub-ziro who was killed by a scorpion in MK9, this became a nubsaybot

S
Scorpion batman 25.11.21

Vladislav97 I
completely agree with you

k
kriptonec 25.11.21

I would like to see "Alien" from the movie)