3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
STERVANGEL 25.11.21 01:17 am

Evil Islands: Curse of the Lost Soul

LOST IN ASTRAL
"Cursed Lands: Lost in the Astral" is a role-playing game with strategy elements in the best traditions of the series. Many new opportunities, a new unique island where the main part of your adventures will take place, improved graphics and many other surprises await you in the continuation of the history of the Cursed Lands.

Key differences from the original game

New unique island on which the decisive events of the game unfold
Updated character models with the addition of higher detail
New vehicles - in order to climb to a height, you can use the elevator
New types of weapons, armor, magic items
New types of monsters and neutral creatures
Many dungeons and intermediate maps
Intermission videos are made on the game engine
Deployed secret missions - three lines on three islands, the completion of which leads to a secret ending of the game
The presence of a permanent partner for the main character
Massive battles of allied forces with enemy armies - up to 35 characters on each side

Key features

Four islands with a unique climate, inhabitants and architecture, as well as having their own musical accompaniment
New non-linear storyline with the participation of favorite old and completely new characters
High interactivity of the environment, hundreds of objects available for interaction
120 missions of various types: non-linear, secret, timed, stealth-tasks, alone and in a team, tasks with random events
Developed role-playing system and strategic component
19 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aesthetic slut 25.11.21

That really no one is playing this awesome game?
I have been hanging there for the second day without a lunch break)

M
Mausеr 25.11.21

Everyone has already "hung up" on this game N years ago

A
Aesthetic slut 25.11.21

5 years ago there were "Cursed Lands". This is a sequel ...

M
Mausеr 25.11.21

I know.
Something they were late with the addition ...

B
Buch 25.11.21

I'm playing lost. It is not clear with the main parameters - they do not increase. What should it be?

A
Alabama 25.11.21

Everything is clear, but where to get it?

A
AndRyeR 25.11.21

yes the old Cursed Lands were better than those lost in the astral plane

D
Demonakor 25.11.21

I didn't even go to the end of Lost in the Astral - almost immediately deleted it.

Y
Yurchik 33 25.11.21

I agree that the original was cooler, he clung, and the continuation is no longer the same spirit of the game

D
DimSKnZ 25.11.21

Maybe because the sequel was not done at all by the Nivalians?

D
Demonakor 25.11.21

In general, when I was playing, I didn’t care about who made the games.

D
DimSKnZ 25.11.21

Sometimes it's worth it, then you understand why the first damned lands turned out to be excellent, and the second ones were not balanced flying out crafts

s
shizska 25.11.21

I support andryer and Yurchik 33.
The original cursed lands are up to the art, tell me that you have never tried to pass on maximum difficulty? Oooh it's a complete thrill to load 20-30 times after the "wrong" killing of the bot.

N
Nightmare RUS 25.11.21

the game is unrealistically cool, I'm going through how many times already) it's a pity there is no good continuation, but I would even play a remake (the graph would have been pulled, there would be more things and the world would be really cool), we will wait and hope) otherwise lost in the astral plane is complete

D
Demonakor 25.11.21

let's wait and hope
For what? Something incredible has to happen for this game to be remembered and continued.

W
WillieFox 25.11.21

Better PZ will not be anything) And I think Nival will not repeat success)

"Lost ..." is not "g" at all, it's just a completely different game on the same engine. This is a completely different tactic that has the right to be. And I am very glad that periodically good old RPGs are trying to revive

E
Elmater 25.11.21

... Lost didn't like it ... But this add-on was created by fans. So it's not critical.

V
Veria 25.11.21

In general, I liked it, it’s very good for a fan add-on) ... though at times a suspicion crept in that GG was a clinical burdock.
Yes, it does not reach the level of PZ, but I disagree with harsh statements.

K
Kay Ovald 25.11.21

The add-on turned out to be worse than the original, but it's a game without fish.
In principle, it is quite possible to play, even very interesting, but somehow it’s not right. At 7/10, despite the fact that the original game can not be called a masterpiece except for a masterpiece. :)