3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 25.11.21 01:17 am

Evil Islands: Curse of the Lost Soul

This me a three-dimensional toy is very different from the two previous two-dimensional brothers and its name is Allods: Cursed Lands. Fast and interesting development of the plot, three islands with different characteristics.

Many interesting and exciting missions. Its development of the plot with an unexpected outcome ... Many secret missions. Each island has a different weapon. On the first, it is prehistoric from stone to bone. Armor from leather to armor made from the skins of wild animals. The second island is located in "Iron Age" the main materials here are bronze, iron, steel.

The third island is the most developed ... The action revolves around one man named Zak. He finds himself in ruins not remembering his past and what his future should be up to you. You must help remember his past going through many dangerous missions. Non-lazy development with elements. "Detective investigation" should pour the fan of this genre into this game.

The ability to play on the network. Create your own weapons and put it in armor or weapons. Not all missions are required in the passage. Now let's get down to the disadvantages: you should buy this game with a powerful computer and always with an accelerator. Before buying the game, you should download the patches either on on this site or on the site of the Nival company. For questions and suggestions, please contact [email protected]

Successful passage.
12 Comments
Sort by:
C
ChiLL 25.11.21

Nice writing, Eugene.

I edited the text a bit and inserted it as a description of the Cursed Lands.

x
xRUSLANx 25.11.21

Yesaaaaaaa. My first RPG game. I have never met a more interesting RPGshki. And the combat system is cool, and the pumping is interesting, and the plot is drop dead. If I got into my hands right now this game, I would play again. Although the graph is certainly not the same, but it would not be a hindrance.

B
Business Orc 25.11.21

For me, it's a cross between a diabla with a clan and pumping (partially) from a fallout. There is a map of the world, divided into sectors. One or two sectors are bases on which you can not do anything except take quests, mercenaries and trade. The rest are arenas with monsters scattered throughout the sector. Quests are also in Diablo style: go-kill-fetch-fuck off.
With all this, the game has the stupidest piece of inventory that you could think of - changing the Persian's clothes (and indeed viewing the contents of the duffel bag) can only be in the pauses between the sectors. Uzhos. Likewise with pumping and trading.
Plot? Chosen one, suffering from amnesia, damn, how original, how unexpected, and in the end we will surely save the world from the Goat? mde.
I would like to say a separate word about music, more precisely, about its relevance. When, during the "battle" with the poisonous toad, the mega-pretentious theme starts to play me haha.
Badly done, stupid. But I will pass, maybe.

N
Narian 25.11.21

The game is 300 years old at lunchtime, what did you want to get? annealing dak annealing =)) at that time it was a mego game.

..Lavr .. 25.11.21

Where can I download it ???????????????????????????????????

C
ColtTheGun 25.11.21

"You should buy this game with a powerful computer and always with an accelerator" smiled) I will add: "you also need a keyboard and a mouse."
Laurel, 100,500 links in Google)

..Lavr .. 25.11.21

It’s true that I didn’t know! there is no direct link to download it !!!

x
xStalinh 25.11.21

About the power of the computer ... I remember playing on the second or third pentium as soon as it appeared (before that, of course, the first two parts were completed more than once) ... and so the time when switching between locations or when loading a save reached 30- 40 seconds, and then, the longer you play and up to a couple of minutes (they had such a glitch with the use of RAM, it was treated by a reboot) it terribly infuriated me, so in order to distract myself, while waiting for the download, I began to push-ups from the floor ... I started with 15-20 and as a result, after a month I did push-ups on my fists about 120 times))) So to speak, I diluted the sedentary lifestyle))) And the game was of a very high level, not only at that time, but also several years after, and according to the schedule and fun ...

E
Ewering 25.11.21

Oooh, this is a great game!
I have passed this game 6-8 times. What I didn’t try there, as soon as I was banished ...
I don’t even know, maybe now it’s possible to go through it again, by nastolgirovat.

L
Leczi 25.11.21

I decided to play an old toy)) I used to play only the demo, but now I downloaded the whole
thing ) And here's the problem - on Gipat, in the task "Underground creatures" I poisoned the first source that came across, I have no more poison, in the task about the other sources writes "the task failed ", there is no interaction with the dragon (((What to do? was saved after the source was poisoned, there are no other savegames, help, please !!! Perhaps there is some code for completing the task, or another option? Help!

S
Star Soldier 2012 25.11.21

Leczi
And more is not necessary. You only have to poison one source, not all. Anyone will do. Then you go to wet the uterus of carapaces and her cubs, when you soak everyone, you go to the dragon, he will give an iron sword with a weakening

K
Kay Ovald 25.11.21

A chic continuation of the chic series.
A mysterious plot, a very strong crafting system (especially at that time, and even now it is also quite interesting). Gradually build up the strength and quality of items, from stone axes to meteorite iron! A variety of tactics, stealth that really needs to be used. Sneak up to the enemy in order to hit from the back, crawl.
Incredibly just an interesting and varied game.
For example, friendly orcs stand in a line, such as a border. And you need thick leather for a new jacket. Or a better sword stone. You take the spell of allure, and gradually, one by one, you take the orcs aside and cut them out. ^ _ ^ There are a lot of such possibilities. :)
And the main thing is Allods. :)