3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oil upa 25.11.21 01:17 am

Fort Strong (Fallout 4)

PS The issue has been resolved. Thanks to all who responded.

Visited this "fort". The building itself is called "Fort Strong's Arsenal", and the key is simply from Fort Strong. At the general's terminal I read that there is some kind of island that was fired upon from "fat men". There, they say, civil buildings were erected for that, the power to check it. And on the screenshot, you can read that the general says that he has a bunch of nuclear charges 20 feet below him.
So, the key itself cannot be applied to anything there. I didn't find any basement. So what's what. Maybe someone knows if the development was unfinished or I didn't find something?
6 Comments
Sort by:
s
sagittariu 25.11.21

1. In front of the fort itself there are ruined houses (well, at least I think that it was on them that the fat men were tested)
2. In the building of the fort there is an elevator and there really is a warehouse of fat men downstairs (well, how to say a warehouse of 2-3 shots)

O
Oil upa 25.11.21

sagittariu
Apparently I am very blind, since I did not see. 5
times I walked around everything Now I looked at everything again. There is no elevator.

M
Mishutka_ept 25.11.21

Oil Upa
Did you just come there, or on the instructions of the BS?

W
Wise fool 25.11.21

Oil Upa
will be sent to clean the basement on the orders of BS. the only place where I could not penetrate was one littered room on the left on the second floor. there is a fat man, apparently the very experimental sample.

O
Oil upa 25.11.21

Alex85
Mishutka_ept
Himself. Got it. Thanks. The task must be received.

s
sagittariu 25.11.21

Oil Upa
The whole tsimus of the situation is that I myself went through it 5 times in a cubicle on the 1st floor, I can't say for sure, it seems like under the stairs (I could lie)