3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sspk 25.11.21 01:17 am

Opinions about the "Syndicate" and is it worth playing? (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Please tell me if it makes sense to download the new part of the "Syndicate"? On many forums I see that the game is allegedly poorly optimized, the atmosphere is not the same, the plot has slipped, etc.

zy Thanks for any opinion.
20 Comments
Sort by:
s
sewerus123 25.11.21

Sspk
about optimization lies the optimization there is not bad 100 times better than in Unity, that's for sure, but the plot does not differ from other games in the assassin series, as usual, kill all the Templars and get a particle of eden, only the gameplay has not changed like in other assassins, and yes the atmosphere is strong changed

S
Streeting 25.11.21

Sspk
konesh download and play, the main thing is not to buy!

x
xXHASLXx 25.11.21

conveyor)

A
AndruhaGruz 25.11.21

Download and play. All the rules!

d
danyiil695 25.11.21

The game is like a black flag, it has nothing to do with assassins at all, except for training, you will not hear anything about assassins anywhere else, count them in the game.
The syndicate is a good film, the atmosphere of the revolution is poorly conveyed, the optimization is good, there is no plot, there are 9 parts during which you prepare to kill an important target and kill it (Fry's twin plot came to London and killed the local Templar leader, and that's all, even no one did not die, although this is already a spoiler), I advise you to go through only the plot and not waste time on side effects (saving children, recapturing territories)

R
Roy jons 25.11.21

Sspk
Of course there is an awesome plot well, albeit short))

d
dimon-alfa 25.11.21

He began to pass, got interested, began to seize territories, look for objects. But later I got bored with this idea (since the tasks are similar), I took up the plot and played only in it, I did not even catch a fragment of memory from WW2 (I passed it purely for the sake of 4k experience points). But the video at the end (that is, in our time) interested me, it is a pity that they showed little. An amateur and a fan (who I am).

R
REYUIIII 25.11.21

optimization of norms but the plot did not touch the story according to rumors shit downloaded the save game and that's it

w
wise-sokol 25.11.21

I haven’t played it yet, only because of the torn-eyed behavior of the tissue, if your game is above 30 fps.

R
Roman Pivovarov 25.11.21

We tried to steer towards the first parts of the assassin, in the end it turned out much better than the unit and the optimization is good (at least my PC pulled out on the ultra calmly), but the plot is not very good =)

B
Bupycop 25.11.21

Roman Pivovarov
Ultra there only pull out vidyahi over 6GB, at 1920x1080 and higher resolution I will enter, mine 980 on ultra, does not even allow to put it, because anti-aliasing, light and shadows consume a lot of memory at ultra settings in the region of 20-30, therefore shadows, light and anti-aliasing at high, but not ultra, in the unit with the latest patches, the graphics were cut and my vidyakha allows you to set x16 anti-aliasing with a stable fps. The same cannot be said about the syndicate.

R
Roman Pivovarov 25.11.21

Bupycop
I have a Radeon R9 390 pulling well

P
Playersaharan 25.11.21

Depends on which parts of the series you like. Everything here rests on London itself, assignments (both plot and assignments of supporters) and characters. The plot itself cannot boast of unexpected twists (especially since some twists were spoiled in trailers), gameplay for an amateur (mainly due to not the best-quality animation of fights and stupid AI of opponents)

_
_Ozymandias_ 25.11.21

Purely kill time. And I do not advise spending money.
But we are not pirates.

B
Bupycop 25.11.21

Roman Pivovarov
You said good optimization and your PC pulls at ultra easily, but I say that the optimization is not the best and it is not possible that your R 390 pulls ultra, unless of course you play at a resolution of 1280x720 ... and under ultra, I I will enter all the settings: environment, texture quality, shadows, light and anti-aliasing, and not one ultra option, the rest are on the middle ... here are the maximum settings, as you can see, the scale of the available space is red, even with an incomplete band of 80 90% of stable 60 frames will not be, although if 20 frames are normal for you, then I take my words back, for me it's just a standard resolution of 1920x1080 and 45 frames on average for a comfortable game.

R
Roman Pivovarov 25.11.21

Bupycop
25-35 frames, and 8GB vidyuhi is enough for a quiet game

I
Ilya Klimchik 25.11.21

Roman Pivovarov
Afanaret! I have a vidyuha NVIDIA geforce 840m. 2 Gb. 8 gigs is enough!)) Think, nothing at all)

R
Roman Pivovarov 25.11.21

Ilya Klimchik
I generally say that there is enough, Crisis 3 can be launched in 4k and will produce about 44-50 fps, Vidyuha is the same, but costs 25k the same 980th from nvidia costs almost twice as much

a
alexzet3 25.11.21

Optimization is norms, and the plot and the atmosphere are g ...!
if there is nothing to play, download, and run, do not buy at all!

S
Sspk 25.11.21

Thanks everyone for the feedback.)