3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shiroichirou 25.11.21 01:17 am

Pre-order (Elite Dangerous)

I don't know if there are any living here, but I have such a question. What is the approximate release date of "Horizon"? And as I understand it, the discount and the Cobra Mk IV ship will fly into a black hole if I don't have time to pre-order?

Now I'm broke, I will hope that the pre-order will not end before my salary = (
9 Comments
Sort by:
d
dennise 25.11.21

You have time before Catholic Christmas, that is, until December 24-26.

A
ArtyVision 25.11.21

The discount for the owners of the original Elite doesn't seem to go anywhere

r
review_game 25.11.21

Shiroichirou The
discount will remain (750r approximately). But the cobra may not get it ... Although Braben somehow blurted out that the cobra would be available to everyone. But I would not really trust his words))
And on the account of the date, they have already suggested. Approximately December 24th.

CORRECTION! The release date was postponed. Braben wrote that on December 15th!

p
plutikov55 25.11.21

Need to take

S
Shiroichirou 25.11.21

Thank you all, I will hope for the 20th to buy from an advance.

R
RedFleecer 25.11.21

Shiroichirou
The exit is scheduled for the holidays (not ours), that is, from the middle to the end of December it is worth waiting. If there is an original, then the discount will be 1000 rubles. Cobra MK 4 you will receive only if you have both the original and the horizons. There are no restrictions, that is, the main thing is what would you buy both seasons and then you will automatically be given the opportunity to buy a cobra in the game, you can buy it later.But ... the mk 4 cobra is a complete mess, so you can not worry too much about it; its only advantage is the successful location of the weapon nests in the upper hemisphere and all)

R
RedFleecer 25.11.21

Shiroichirou
In general, off of infa from FD (Braben) the release of horizons will be December 15)

L
LITANA 25.11.21

You have forgotten about the black color for all ships for pre-order.

R
RedFleecer 25.11.21

LITANA
this promotion was valid until last Tuesday (until the end of the Black Friday sale) it will not work now)