3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
50cent aka FriX 25.11.21 01:17 am

Is anyone else playing? (Might and Magic 8: Day of the Destroyer)

I've decided to play because the game is cool. By the way, no one knows good resources for it?
14 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bianor 25.11.21

Interestingly, and now at least someone is playing this game?

R
RJDio 25.11.21

Of course, they do: the game is excellent, not a shooter.

B
Bianor 25.11.21

As they say now, in an RPG, the graphics are not the main thing. But in the eight, the graph, which is interesting, looks quite decent, despite the archaism.

T
Torquemada 25.11.21

Of course we play !!!
Here are a few of us - fans of this series.
We are just starting to return to the origins, that is, to play the seventh and sixth parts.
We started our acquaintance with the eighth part of the series.

D
Dr. Steel 25.11.21

The game is awesome !!! I went through the 6th and 8th parts in due time. Nobody knows where you can download the seventh?
ZY The ninth part frankly upset ... Will the tenth ever be?

-
--- DEMON --- 25.11.21

oh, one of my favorite games started my acquaintance with the series from part 7 - played with a friend ... there were damn times =)) part 7 was just great everything is logical everything is thought out and interesting ... 8 is a little worse (my opinion) so I am her and not proshol because the pumped dragon is cheating =))) 9 didn’t see and don’t want to see ....
yes, right now, they don’t make such games anymore .... although with the experience of the past and with today's technologies and fresh ideas, the series could be revived and how to revive ...

a
asus1988 25.11.21

Hello everyone! =) The game is super, I myself went through the 5th, 7th and 8th versions .....
So here's the actual question - who knows the thread IS THERE A VERSION ON THE PDA!?!?!? emulators, forums on this topic ..... whatever !! tell me who knows, plz !!

d
dum1991 25.11.21

I'm at 8, sometimes I pass

K
Knjaz 25.11.21

Yes, there are those who sometimes play ... I will never erase this game. for - a classic. Although the 6th and 7th are more to my liking.

By the way, is it possible to upload files here somehow? for example your party.

Z
ZoltanDale 25.11.21

I play, and how. These are my favorite games. :) Passed 6, 7 and 8, 9 to the end - no. The best, in my personal opinion, is the 6th part, but, in general, the two episodes that followed it are also very good. 9th - made in a hurry, plus upset the interface, a small number of monsters and unfinished gameplay. Such RPGs, IMHO, it was better not to translate into 3D, and if translated, then carefully processed and, most importantly, with the Flight spell. :)

T
Tenon 25.11.21

They play, play :) And they expect miracles with the revival of the series. Only "nine" is shitty, but it is over-passed.

a
alex gott 25.11.21

people help! I really want to play sword and magic 8 again, but when installing, the computer checks the system requirements and sends that dierex 7 is needed, but I actually have dierex 9 (the operating system costs XP), and the computer, in principle, is far from old in hardware ...
Help, I really want to play, but I don’t know what to do, because the game does not load because of this error.

a
assasin.vic 25.11.21

uchtonovi fightX from the disc ...

I'm still playing)), and more than once I have been. records were passed in 2 hours, and another record. Last game time for a month and a half)))

K
Kay Ovald 25.11.21

My favorite part of all M&M. For dragons, for your favorite heroes from Heroes, pardon the tautology, and in fact for getting to know the series. :)