3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 25.11.21 01:17 am

Nox (Nox)

Quite an interesting two-dimensional game that also belongs to the Rpg genre. Three heroes Warrior, sorcerer and magician. Each hero has his own adventure.

Interesting plot development. Good graphics and visuals. It will be especially interesting for beginners. The game has multiplayer modes. The disadvantage of this game is that it was relatively old and was prepared in 1999
60 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlayGround.ru 25.11.21

But cool !!!

K
Kolya Bokov 25.11.21

I am going through NOX for the 6th time, what can I say? ........ NOX FOREVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

P
PlayGround.ru 25.11.21

I went through NOX about 10 times, and imagine not tired!
If you have any difficulties with the passage, send questions, do not hesitate!

B
Bambuk 25.11.21

What is true is true. Although the game is simple and not big, it is very exciting and DYNAMIC, and the graphics are excellent and you don't need any 3D. Interestingly, and the second part will be?

J
Joker2004 25.11.21

Passed the KNOC A lot of times, 38 for each hero!
That is, more than a hundred times!
Played two games a day!

v
volhv 25.11.21

I've been looking for Nox for a long time, but I can't find it anywhere !!! They say the game is old!
Help!!! Maybe where you can download it? Although the entire Internet rummaged!

k
kostyan 25.11.21

It's easier to shop than to search on the Net.

v
volhv 25.11.21

Has already walked around almost all the shops.
Everywhere they say The toy is old, we don't
have it.

v
volhv 25.11.21

What was it?

k
kostyan 25.11.21

And I thought that one did not understand ... Is this written about the 8th part of Nox ?! Only in what language?

v
volhv 25.11.21

Maybe there is someone from Kazan who has Nox?
Can we exchange for what thread?

v
volhv 25.11.21

If that ICE 217320213

A
Alex.2550 25.11.21

The game is cool. It is necessary to ask around from friends, acquaintances. The game seems to be 1999 or 2000. Played the game exactly 23 times. I know how to do it so that when you start the game you have a dozen cool things and the main thing is a mega-duper staff of rage (the most powerful thing in the game). If anyone is interested, create a topic "hacking NOX", I will write everything down there in detail, when there is time. And it will be about the next. weeks. If possible, I will leave messages in it on fresh ideas for the game ...

V
Vermin_ 25.11.21

NOX is a cool game.
It is a pity that the continuation is not expected because Westwood was closed ...

G
GLUCK 25.11.21

And in my opinion I was told that there is a 2nd. And even the third. And the 4th.

k
kostyan 25.11.21

Tebe zalechili. Nox tol'ko odna chast '. Vtoruyu vrode kak bi sobiralis ', da oblomalis' ... A chetvertoy uj i podavno net.

F
Fallion 25.11.21

THE
PEOPLE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN THIS GAME ..... My Asya 218921403 WILL ALWAYS BE HELPING

At the moment I am the proud owner of the Magnificent Russian version of KNOX, and even without a disc! Anyone from Moscow is ready to help !!

I REALLY WANT TO PLAY WITH YOU ON NO, I live in the Kuntsevsky District (m Kuntsevskaya m Krylatskoe)

I really hope that even under the influx of hits you have not lost faith, excitement and desire to play this wonderful game !!!

S
Sota-Seel 25.11.21

I remember half a year after the release, the developers promised everyone that there would be parts 2 and 3, but this is the last thing they said. Westwood, by the way, no one closed it, it was bought by Elektronics Arts and let's hope at least under the guidance of EA they will do what they promised ...

C
Chameleon2die4 25.11.21

Nox masterpiece! The game was created a long time ago, but for all ages. I have never met such interesting and unforgettable games that no one could replace. I played it myself several times, I also recommend it to others. Once I played even with codes, I do not advise all the dynamics of the game disappears and it becomes boring to play. Whatever someone says, but the creators have tried their best (eternal!), And no one can convince me. For the whole game, not one bug was found.
I really hope that the second part will be all right. And I hope that it is as interesting and cool as the first one, because I do not believe that it is possible to surpass it.

E
EvilStanokk_e 25.11.21

Write a petition to create NOX2
Already written by about 1500 people

http://www.petitiononline.com/nox/petition.html