3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
simmac 25.11.21 01:27 am

Question about the \ "Ghoul \" perk (Fallout 4)

Does the character really become a ghoul? Well, looks, NPC attitude and all that? Or nothing more than simple protection against radiation?
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alllex236 25.11.21

simmac
what prevents to check? safe-load to help) although I think that there will be no changes, as in the case of the Tesla coil update for power armor, Bethesda likes to waste time on trifles everywhere, but not where it is needed

C
Cucumber312 25.11.21

simmac Of
course not.

G
Givemethedust 25.11.21

The perk that makes you a ghoul should make you a ghoul? Are you quite what? This is not some RPG with role-playing and thoughtful little things. Make you a ghoul, you need to change the dialogues of the NPC, make the immunity of wild ghouls. Who needs it? Build an even better house and eat the Radroach.

i
intellligent 25.11.21

Givemethedust
Wild ghouls have immunity, by the way.

G
Givemethedust 25.11.21

intellligent
standing ovation

m
maximal4 25.11.21

simmac By the
way, I didn't know for sure either, so I saved it before downloading this perk. Nothing changed.

A
Awesome bro 25.11.21

Givemethedust
Sir, you have made my day!

i
intellligent 25.11.21

Givemethedust
It's too late to criticize this game. Only those who liked it remained here.

G
Givemethedust 25.11.21

intellligent
yes the game is normal, if you do not bother and do not think.

Vasilijs Koltukins Some are
lucky. Is the day just beginning or is it in full swing?

A
Arthur Romanov 25.11.21

simmac
No more.

A
Apokalipsis113 25.11.21

Givemethedust The
perk that makes you a ghoul should make you a ghoul? Are you quite what? This is not some RPG with role-playing and thoughtful little things. Make you a ghoul, you need to change the dialogues of the NPC, make the immunity of wild ghouls. Who needs it? Build an even better house and eat the Radroach.
The appearance of ghouls has changed over a very long period of time. So external gulification does not work like a switch. Well, the game does not affect such a long period that it would start to rot.
Now, if dlc would have been twenty years later, then yes, you need to change the appearance.

B
BlackTea 25.11.21

Givemethedust Begone
, demon of lies and oldfaguets!

G
Givemethedust 25.11.21

BlackTea
are you in order with your head? It would be better to answer when they write to you.

Apokalipsis113 The
appearance of ghouls has changed over a very long period of time. So external gulification does not work like a switch.
Do you think the gazebo thought about it? In general, we would add such a perk to each branch. By virtue - to become a super mutant, in intellect - to make yourself a synth, not, but what?

B
BlackTea 25.11.21

Givemethedust
About strength is too much, but to become a synth ... why not sobsno ?!

G
Givemethedust 25.11.21

BlackTea is
not overkill. You become a super mutant - intelligence is zero, the dialogue option is simplified to - kill / eat or rob) And as for synth, anyway they will make mods with implants, cyber prostheses and other deusexchina. Will bring to mind, in general, someday the game.