3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
we get what we deserve 25.11.21 01:27 am

PG Vision 2015

Good day, dear users of our site!

Introduction:
They say that you cannot break traditions. This is the holy truth that every person adheres to (albeit in his own way). Each of us has such events that we always remember, wait and celebrate. For our site, this is also a PG-vision. This is also a kind of tradition, isn't it? (c) Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix.

Today the jubilee, tenth PG-vision is announced open!

Basic rules:
1. The person taking part in the voting votes for 12 users whom he respects the most and, having listed them as a list, gives points from 12 to 1.
2. At the end of the list, the user can issue Respect, which means +10 points after the previously evaluated ones and Disrespect, on the contrary, taking 5 points away from the user.
3. Necessarily high-quality design of the voice, in which the nicknames of those receiving points will be painted without any confusion. Votes without specifics like "12 points to all" will not count.
4. It is forbidden to vote for oneself.
5. The same number of points will not be counted. Voting is based on the principle of evaluating 12 people on a twelve-point scale.
6. For more convenient counting of votes, users should indicate the real nicknames of users, preferably with links to the profiles of the assessed.

Additional rules:
1. Users with a registration date no later than 09.11.2015 will be allowed to vote in order to avoid fraud.
2. Voting of additional accounts in order to increase points will be canceled, and additional accounts used for this will be banned, as well as their creator for the presence of bots.
3. Any off-topic messages like "I scored instead of" are prohibited, only voting is in the voting topic.
4. Before the end of the voting, the user is obliged to make a complete list before the end of the vote, otherwise the votes will not be counted.
5. If you change the nickname of the one for whom you voted, display both nicknames. Preferably with a link to the profile of the assessed.
6. Respect is also given to users who were not included in the list of 12 rated users.
7. Respect and Disrespect are optional. Priority - filling in the list of votes from 12 points preferred for the evaluation of users.
8. Users can change their vote during the competition, but with a note about the changes at the end of the post with the date of editing and major changes to avoid confusion during the counting of votes.
9. During the voting, it is desirable for the user to indicate the reason for evaluating a particular user, which gives the event more interest. It is forbidden to discuss the voices of others, so as not to turn voting into a flame.
10. It is desirable to evaluate a more welcoming environment on the site, and not to give voice to complete strangers, but this is exclusively your choice.
11. It is forbidden to vote for only one person. For only 12 different users.

Contest progress:
1. Voting will run from 0:00 on 11/10/2015 MSK until 12/10/2015, that is, exactly one month.
2. Counting of votes will take place after voting.
3. After the votes are counted, a summary topic will be created, in which a complete list of winners and top 10 winners will be compiled.
4. As a reward, the winners up to the tenth place will receive cups, and up to the fifteenth place - the standard forum award for one year.
5. Summing up the results will take place closer to the new year.

History of the competition (2005-2014):
2005: | Voting | (the competition failed) |
2006: | Voting | Results |
2007 year: | Voting | Results |
2008: | Voting | Results |
2009: | Voting | Results |
2010: | Voting | Results |
2011: | Voting | Results |
2012: | Voting | Results |
Year 2013: | Voting | Results |
Year 2014: | Voting | Results |

Messages that are not a vote will be deleted and their authors will be punished.

Discussion of the competition

Organizers of the competition: turokxxx and Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix.
21 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAman 25.11.21

12 - AlSar
11 - Champion
2008 10 - Sidorovich
9 - Wild Rider
8 - - Rick Sk1mmer -
7 - DruGun
6 - Till Lindermann ...
5 - Mustein
4 + respect - N-sky
3 - Light_Soul
2 - turokxxx
1 - bas-bas23
Disrespect - to anyone

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 25.11.21

12 points - V-Nine
11 points - Wild Rider
10 points - AlSar
9 points - Cvoxalury
8 points - 2008 Champion
7 points - SCAR
6 points - xDDGx
5 points - Sidorovich
4 points - Till Lindermann ...
3 points - Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix
2 points - warp 37.
1 point - _Lemon_

Respect - V-Nine
Disrespect - [Your ad could be here!]

w
we get what we deserve 25.11.21

12 points - Alex_Pro is a loyal fan of Call of Duty. Good friend on the site.
11 points - Ozon58 is a good colleague and person, we repeatedly work together on forums on the site and just communicate.
10 points - Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix is ​​an old friend of mine and also a colleague. A very positive, kind and helpful person. He helped me on a number of moderator questions, after which I helped him in terms of blogging and I help to this day.
9 points —V-Nine is a good moderator. It is a pity, I left the supervision of the Chatterbox.
8 points - Left4LifebyLight [Light] - a reasonable and adequate girl-gamer, familiar to me since the distant 2011 on the STALKER forums. Much time has passed, and sometimes we write off.
7 points - Ewgenij_BLR is a calm and patient editor. It was in working with him that I came out on top among editors. Thank him for that.
6 points - _Lemon_ - waste and ololo. The eternal main moderator, my boss. =) So far, he is quite satisfied as a colleague and a person.
5 points - STROGOV - an old acquaintance with a role-playing one in which I was actively acting out. A rather sociable and smart guy. Thanks to him for the role-playing and communication.
4 points - hedgehoge is a good conversationalist.
3 points - FC Shakhtar Donetsk is a good friend of Tellery, with whom I quickly managed to find a common language.
2 points - Metal Messiah - at times he has a rude, but adequate and intelligible style of communication. I remember on the forums about Stalker mainly for good moments, an excellent moderator, albeit a former one.
1 point - Mr. GAUSS - kind and simple ex-moderator of the CoD series. We used to talk a lot. It is a pity that he no longer visits the site.

Respect V-Nine for your cooperation, Disrespect Twisted Tesla Gigafactory for spending invaluable time fighting its violations.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 25.11.21

I'll get into the topic, perhaps.

12 points - FC Shakhtar Donetsk. Once again, I congratulate him on his position as a moderator of the Spore forum and the revival of Fenom ... thank you, Shakhtar. 12 points are earned.
11 points - Dr. Mephisto. This chick runs the show on Fenome elsewhere, and quite successfully. I wish him continued success in this business ... and in life in general.
10 points - Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix. Cymbal was once the captain of a glorious ship and also had a hand in reviving it on the Playground. And also a good blog moderator. Thank you, Plate. :)
9 points - Richard. A good player in our Fenomovskaya RPGF, a pleasant companion and in general.
8 points - Domino Kote. We still remember you, Kotya.
7 points - Scratch Foster. Having gone already, that's it. And so - another good player, and indeed a dude of norms.
6 points - petyabw. Even though you don't practically visit the site, you still remain in my heart as a notable anime flooder, heh. You are also a good friend. Very good. Krch, good to you. Catch the six.
5 points - Same Rules Apply. Another good person and pleasant conversationalist.
4 points - TeslaX. And one more. I wish you success in everything, friend.
3 points - Tenzki. We rarely write off lately ... nice guy, there is always something to talk about.
2 points - Alexator. Nya-nya-nya, Alex-kun. : 3
1 point - Fade Baker. Why? Because I can, Fade. Still, we communicated with you on Pegach. Yes, and it is necessary to somehow normally close the top.

Respect - FC Shakhtar Donetsk. I just deserve it.
Disrespect to anyone. I'm kind this year, hehe. :)

H
Hououin kyouma 25.11.21

Well, I'll get into it, since such a topic. I have been waiting for her for a long time.

12 points - Rikudo Nagashi. A good friend, and you don't need more.
11 points - FC Shakhtar Donetsk. A reliable friend and comrade. Long years of your life, bro.
10 points - Patsavaty. Just a good friend and companion.
9 points - licharok. Well, the animufag is just like me.
8 points - Letfy_vas_Athnemar [neko-neko-dance]. Seim Shield
7 points - Dr. Mephisto. Lives nearby. Yes, yes, his only merit is
6 points - fly_me_to_the_moon _ [_ i_can_win_]. Goddess!
5 points - leks1392.13. Also a good friend and comrade.
4 points - Unforg1venII. He increased the number of bonuses I received, which I naf not naf. But thanks. Catch the plus sign.
3 points - RoBoPuC. There was a time, I talked with him. Now somehow it’s not up to that.
2 points - Comrade Ksedorn. Although I do not like these ladies of yours, it was nevertheless pleasant to communicate with him.
1 point - petyabw. An idiot, but commendable. Sorry I dumped the tank.

Respect - TURBURETKA.
Disrespect - Queen of Geass. Agent SERN

Do not be offended by those to whom you did not deliver anything. And who put it, do not be surprised, you do not know me. I'm a ghost walking the empty roads of the old PG.

T
THE FATE OF ALL FOOLS 25.11.21

12 points Ozon58. An all-forum member, as well as a brother, a bro, a brother, with whom I have been communicating for more than a year. And even though sometimes he pounds a bit too much, he is still an excellent companion.
11 points WVI [N] D. Finally an awesome dude.
10 points Ruider. Just gov ... uh, good guy.
9 Daft Punk points. Absolutely a guy who went, his roof went off.
8 points Rikudo Nagashi. Girl agony!
7 points Dr. Mephisto. Saloedushka.) 00
6 points Tainted Soul Sometimes we chase together. That's all. And, sometimes the interlocutor is good. : 3
5 points KIR_AKA_NIK. Schoolboy.
4 points BioCommandos. Although we don't communicate much, I can see a sophisticated person a mile away. (C)
3 SCAR points. SCAR.
2 Freemason points. Some kind of Mason, or something ...
1 point TIGERblacK. Scoundrel, scoundrel and architect. Who dumped somewhere to study and no longer communicate, cattle. (99

Respect Ozon58. He needs more points!
Disrespect Nope .

W
Whomstve 25.11.21

PG vision ... maybe not a bad reason to come back for a day, isn't it?

12 points: FC Shakhtar Donetsk. There is no point in explaining.
11 points: fly_me_to_the_moon _ [_ i_can_win_]. Fly is Fly, it is very difficult to describe all its positive qualities with my rather meager mind. But Fly is Fly, and she is one of the best ponies. Hehe.
10 points: KIR_AKA_SkholNIK. Schoolboy, poser, autistic, lover of Abdul, reader of Beboran, lover of riding the brave tanks of brave Americans, and perhaps one of the strangest people on my friend list. Definitely deserved. Comrade commissar, why we using grenades instead potatoes?
9 points: Domino Kote. Kitty ... well, what can I say ... lover of nigras, KFC hens, the Vietnam conflict, SFM-prone, whores, not whores, autism and other strange things that are sometimes extremely difficult to understand. Meow?
8 points: Tainted Soul. Pervert. Painter. Grinder and cheerful farmer. Like something bad, huh?
7 points: GeNTEK. Gena-crocodile, KGB-schnick, walking in the night, lover of landscapes. Words in italics mean absolutely nothing.
6 points: 38th. Anime guy, grinder, funny farmer, anime guy, lesbian lover, anime guy, action guy. Huh.
5 points: SCAR. Just because. No, really. Truth..? Crazy Max is a good game, actually.
4 points: AVtechNICK from AAAAAAPPLELOOSA. I just randomly poked a random nickname in the friendlist. Random.
3 points: Letfy_vas_Athnemar [neko-neko-dance]. Letf ... something from 2011 stung. Does not matter.
2 points: Dr. Mephisto. Take it.
1 point: Master Chih. Whatever.

Actually, that's all. The last points ... well, who needs them?
Oh yes.
Respect: Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix. Plate. All the advantages of the choice were painted by other users. Ha.
Disrespect: none.

S
St methodius 25.11.21

Heh, this year has passed so quickly ... it would seem that the PG Vision 2014 was just yesterday.

12 points - Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix.
One of the most recognizable PG users. An active person with a sober view of things, whose creativity not only touches, but also inspires.
Although we did not completely agree on characters, Plate, I still wish you well. Thanks for Fen.

11 points - Rikudo Nagashi.
And this, my dear Anon, is a bright representative of the beautiful half of humanity, who will never write to you first. Well, why does she need you, mortal? She is already normal.)))
I wish you good grades and easy sessions, nyasha. Don't forget about Fenom.

10 points - FC Shakhtar Donetsk.
He may be a rare guest on PG, but IRL I see him almost every day.
An active, cheerful, purposeful person who has in his arsenal a thousand and one ways to surprise you and diversify your life. Such a friend to everyone.
Thank you for being in my life. Always remain such a wonderful person. Do you understand me, such a scoundrel? :)
And thanks for the Fenom.

9 points - Domino Kote.
You will forever remain in our hearts, Kitty. * saluted *
(I want kittens from you: 3)

8 points - Richard.
Most active user on Phenoma. Thank you for somehow trying to support the FPRG. I hope you won't leave us soon.

7 points - Scratch Foster.
Having gone already, that's it [2]. Even though you love to flood and scandalize, it’s not boring with you.

6 points - fly_me_to_the_moon _ [_ i_can_win_].
Once I was told that you are a good person.

5 points - Paul Atreides.
Mamkin is a chemist and political scientist, and also just a good person who has recently become a brony and a liberal. Completely already rolled down, buddy. >: 3
Hey, don't hit me, I was joking. :(

4 points - Zuko_42.
I'm just a fan of the music you write, Zukich.: 3
I wish you success both in music and in painting. Come back to us more often.

3 points - petyabw.
Well, you understand, yes.

2 points - SporeMaxis.
Just one good old friend. I wish you more inspiration for creativity. :)

1 point - Comrade Ksedorn.
Just an amazing gentleman, two teas for him.
(I remember your Fickbook fanfic, heh).

Respect - FC Shakhtar Donetsk.
You deserve it, buddy.

[UPD]: 20.11.2015 - information has been updated.

F
Fat Vladimir 25.11.21

12 points - Till Lindermann .... FOR DEGRADATION AND MORAL DECOMPOSITION
11 points - _Lemon_. The best moderator, after AlSar,
10 points - Belomorkanal. I agree with him.
9 points - AlSar. The kindest moderator, it's a pity that the former.
8 points - Yin-Ro-Gan. I agree with him.
7 points - _-Nomad-_. God of blogging.
6 points - Uolitter. # WALITTERBACK
5 points - Completely gone. I agree with him.
4 points - Richards. I agree with him.
3 points - Spartak Myasnoy. It's nice to communicate with him.
2 points - Den Good. I agree with him.
1 point - FostersF. YOUGHEBYATVSEMPGHIVET because.

Respect - Twisted Tesla Gigafactory. Not a bad trawl.
Disrespect - King of the Games. Typical greedy person in bonuses and copy-paste.

T
Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix 25.11.21

So, I will make my own contribution.

12 points - FC Shakhtar Donetsk. Brother, this is how it should be! Rather, it will be difficult to find a friend. They made friends not only in the vastness of the world wide web, but also in real life. The most beautiful person who does good for nothing. She loves to travel around the country (causing some surprise with :), to travel, to explore. Lover of ponies and dragon) And in general - the asshole is still the one that you want to both shake and hug very tightly. An incredible person, in a word)

11 points - Dr. Mephisto. Small!) A cheerful and purposeful boy, on whose tail sometimes noble tests fall. But at the same time he rarely becomes discouraged, because he is surrounded by wonderful people. A very creative and wonderful captain of Fenoma. Very responsible (sometimes even too much :) and loyal. Brother, come to me sometime too!)

10 points - TIGERblacK. A very responsible and hard-working comrade. He made his way to Wiki, and deservedly is one of its editors. Also - a very creative person in life. Still - never discouraged, and that's great)

9 points - Ksen. A very versatile and at the same time unusual person. Sometimes he behaves truly incomprehensible to anyone, and sometimes he does unusual things. Nice deeds. True, you are very unusual, even though many trials have fallen on your life. Hang in there and enjoy life!

8 points - turokxxx. Old sidekick!) Work colleague and faithful blogging companion) Even if I don't really know you, you can see a good person right away!

7 points - fly_me_to_the_moon _ [_ i_can_win_]. For a hundred years we have not communicated, of course, but during those one and a half years of our communication - I realized that you are a girl of an extremely rare and valuable example. Only one skill of digging in "hardware" is worth what, for which I bow to you. And you always have good music in your stash ...

6 points - SCAR. Curly! : D Yes, it was a noble adventure. And you are one of the few who did not forget about me, moreover - for the holidays too. I really appreciate it, thank you! And besides other things - I often

helped out ) 5 points - _Zuko_42_. For excellent pictures and great music that you write yourself!

4 points - SporeMaxis. Sly so, I thought I forgot you? He's still a badass and a nagger, but - thank you. Thanks to you, I quickly fixed all the shortcomings in my work)

3 points - TaintedSoul. Well, did you think I forgot about you?) Lover of ponies in socks and draw with a mouse in flash. But at the same time - also a designer)

2 points - warp37. Fluder, asshole, but very interesting person)

1 point - _Lemon_. Just because)

Respect: Zic [v2.0]. So it is necessary, so be
aware ) Unrespect: Oh, him. Nobody else deserves it)

C
Comrade Kote 25.11.21

12 points. Gunner-Surger
11 points. Comrade Ksedorn
10 points. fly_me_to_the_moon _ [_ i_can_win_]
9 points. Dr. Mephisto. MUUURRR <3
8 points. Rikudo Nagashi
7 points. NaNoPoSaN1337
6 points. AlexMercer. Thank you for the design, Merce.
5 points. Ctrl. Alt. Delete. You must remember your boys.
4 points. Freemason. You have to remember your boys, even if these guys are bad people.
3 points. Ruider. You have to remember your boys, even if these guys are bad people.
2 points. Dina_Mit. GLORY TO BASHKIRIA.
1 point Scratch Foster

Respect: ... ... ... (yes, that's his nickname) Died for us to eat delicious cakes. REMEMBER
Disrespect: Slawa135. The man who left to build his own Bunker Land with Cyan (in fact, he removed me from friends in the Vek and Steam).

This list does not include the cool pony-moon, anime, Inquisitor, Tim, Leo, Grandpa, Kazakh, Crimean man and other cool dudes.
I love. Kitty.

A
AlSar 25.11.21

Reading the topic, I understand that I will not be alone in my desire to go to the site for a day just for the sake of voting. Well, I will also leave my vote in the fading competition. As before, I will describe in the rating only those people with whom I spoke relatively a lot in 2015. This time I will add one more criterion: all the described people as of 2015 at least occasionally, but still visit PG. Still, the site's competition should reflect its active users, and not those with whom I met on PG and still communicate, but who have left the site for a long time. So let's go ...

12 points - V-Nine aka GTAman
A Zitan with scrap metal factories, endless music and lingering internet controversy. Over the past year, this representative of the deaf Zamkadye has been sliding more and more into nolife and autism, and insanely interesting browsers have already replaced alligators. Still the only person with PG that I know personally and still gets the top score, although this year I don't know if he deserves it. Nevertheless, the last person from the same old crowd, who still does not give a damn about PG, and who even remains a moderator and tries to improve the site to the best of his ability. Well, in the competition of the site itself, the highest point is awarded for this, so I will not dramatize.

11 points - Champion 2008
Champ with crime, investigation and work 24/7. Almost my fellow countryman from my dear Middle Volga region. This is the person with whom I almost always agree on everything. Truly a person of business, hardworking and purposeful. Manages to combine hard work with an old hobby. Achieved even in the field of games everything that I only wrote notebooks about, heh. In general, this guy is a great fellow and I highly value his friendship.

10 points - Sidorovich
Sidor with Bulbingham collective farms, lasiks and garbage pitches. Now also with rusty cars. Although I often laugh at him, I respect this man very much and share a lot of his convictions. Rationalist, jack of all trades and kulkhacker. Rumor has it that it was he who created the automated system for registering bots and is behind the latest wipes of the site, cons and flooding on behalf of a certain Alliance. But the earth is full of rumors, who knows how true this information is ...

9 points - Wild Rider
A fan with booze, cococonspirology and gambling addiction. Petersburg marginal and antisocial element, likes to be humiliated in public in public places. Handles in criminogenic circles, is friends with variegated lumpen. Recently, fortunately, he moved away from the astralopithecines (but he still believes in sabotage wars of secret societies), but, unfortunately, he fell into gambling madness. Paranoid hides any information about himself for no apparent reason, a year cannot send me a parcel, fearing deanon, lol. And this person, with all that has been described, is also suddenly moderating PG. He decided to "ignore this competition in principle", we wish good luck to the mother's lawless man.

8 points - Ralph Lauren
Ralph with secrets, lightning and reborn rains. Bashkir alpha male, fashionable dude and bohemian impotent. A fan of some particularly elite console games. Despite the workload in life and rare contacts, he always finds time to show his divine taste and exceptional status on PG, although it is not clear why and to whom. It is a pity that I have begun to communicate a little lately.

7 points - FucQ
Saint with businesses, garbage cans and endless correspondence courses. Moscow Region lover of daring schoolgirls, and in the absence of these federal highways and their inhabitants. Recently, I underwent comprehensive training to accept Judaism, or Islam. Even got discouraged lately, but in vain. A business man, energetic, he definitely has a business streak. He will still achieve success in his business, I am sure.

6 points - - Rick Sk1mmer -
Rick with a sailor, computer hardware and I don't even know what else. Black Sea guy, IT student. Not very sociable and rather taciturn, but one cannot say that this is a minus. It’s a pity that he doesn’t get in touch often, it would be nice to communicate with him more.

5 points - Traveled Delirium
Brad, aka Nevada, aka Dima with games, concepts and bicycles. Seaside naughty reveler, king of Steam, translator of all sorts of nonsense and went to the games. A lover of deanons, the search for truth and tolerance to all sorts of different things. After 5 years at PG, he decided to leave and self-banned, in his opinion the site has exhausted itself. A rather closed person, I would like more transparency in communicating with him.

4 points - Till Lindermann ...
Till with personality degradation, moral decay and an explosive clownade. Kostroma Tyler Durden of our time. A unique person with his own unique style of communication in the form of an endless stream of schizophasic delusions. However, behind the walls of the flood there is an extraordinary and interesting person with whom it is always fun and easy to communicate.

3 points - N-sky
Sky with skyscrapers, iskboxes and an unrelenting desire to help. The Belgorod modest man, due to his own tact, for some time was even forced to exist in a different hypostasis. An exceptionally reliable and hardworking person, he always helps the surrounding users on the forum. On my own initiative, I launched several unique projects, such as gratuitous assistance in unblocking the content of GTA V. I, without any doubt, left the position of chief moderator of GTA.ru for him after I left, this person has earned unlimited credit of trust.

2 points - Pirat-AC3
Pirate with steam locomotives, doctors Ivo and lilas. A joker on the verge of Downism from the Ukrainian hinterland. Film lover and music lover. In the past, a PG activist and organizer of competitions, the creator of the "Chroniclers" group and an ambitious conference designed to unite all the initiative people of the site. Today he quarreled with the administration, received an annual ban with a regular extension, went underground and engaged in bot farming in combination with petty dirty tricks, his group collapsed, and the conference fell into decay. Although he often wastes his time stupidly, he nevertheless often communicates and communicates. For such high activity, it deserves a mention in the rating.

1 point - Cheater in the Law
Cheater with Versailles palaces, Arabian gopniks and Sorbonne frogs. Parisian sausage émigré, sportik and militarist. Pushes stories from life in a foreign land, which are not inferior in their sparklingness to the famous cartoons of "Charlie Hebdo", and in terms of their explosiveness - to the recent sensational events. Suddenly, we even had a joint project, or rather, I will participate in his translation work of tabloid detective books. In general, he is an extremely extraordinary person, one of the most interesting acquaintances of the outgoing year for me.

Respect - V-Nine aka GTAman He's
again, really ?! Why is that? I will not darken, I will open all the cards. Because this is all non-acidic force, guys, and it has always been force. All these years, from the beginning of time and forever and ever, amen.

Disrespect - to anyone
You can once again sadly say that I want to express the disrespect to myself, but the rules prevent me from doing this, but this is already extremely far from originality and is boring worse than a bitter radish, so I will not write anything.

PS So I painted everything about everyone, having spent half a day off it is not clear what, heh.

I
Ivan_Vasilievich 25.11.21

12 Points - pekabir, Here show me a person who does not love him.
11 Points - Poehavshii Vovan, Writes good blazhiki.
10 Points - CIA Secret Agent because he is a robot. How else to explain that he has accumulated over 2,400 blogs?
9 Points - SporeMaxis, Good Artist.
8 Points - _Lemon_, Humorist Moderator.
7 Points - Gauguin, normal troll.
6 Points - Sidorovich12, Just a good commentator.
5 Points - Completely traveled, I agree with him.
4 Points - Kasaler, good commentator.
3 Points - Alex_Pro, simple !! 1! 1
2 Points - _-Nomad-_, Good blogger.
1 Points - Comrade Ksedorn, Just a good person.
Respect - pekabir.
Disrespect - Porter92, because rear-wheel drive

A
Anomel Suna 25.11.21

My 12 points go to ... user warp 37 and his Subjective Gaze blog series.
11 points - Poehavshii Vovan is one of the most adequate people on the site, a good troll, a good blogger.
10 points - _Lemon_. Thunderstorm for schoolchildren and Fallout fans. Thank you for THIS
9 points - Pirat-AC3. Perhaps he will come out of the ban someday ...
8 points - V-Nine, they are yours :)
I give 7 points to the user of Twisted Tesla Gigafactory.
6 points - Psychodolb. Something I have not seen people with a "creative" ban with a smile at the end for a long time ... I hope I will not become the next (=
5 points - _-Nomad-_
4 points - AlSar.
3 points - pekabir. I just can't help but give this person some points :)
2 points - N-sky. Nice and helpful person.
1 point ... saa0891.

Respect - warp 37
Disrespect - SamNikeng, creator of numerous button accordions (and I won't say anything about "rumors" at all), lover of bonuses (he seems to live on them), high school student.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH I want to express to the forum moderators.

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 25.11.21

12 points - Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix - time passes, and the number of points that I give to this particular person does not change. There is probably no point in explaining anymore. Just keep 12 points.

11 points - Dr. Mephisto - I can say the same about this person. Even if he is at least a little lazy (well, how little ...), but this does not negate his excellent qualities. Good luck with your studies and other troubles that may fall on you.

10 points - Paul Atreides - even a miserable year ago, he seriously wanted to hand me over to a psychiatric hospital for my ideas, but times are changing and this summer he brought these ideas to life with me. Crimea, no matter what flag it is under, will always remain Crimea and a huge tourist area.

9 points - Respect0 is a great person whom you will no longer see in the open spaces of the PG. The creator of that very Cozy chat, which even now (I hope) remains the very Cozy one. On my own behalf, I can only wish you a successful end of this year and enter wherever I would like to.

8 points - fly_me_to_the_moon _ [_ i_can_win_] - an amazing person who, according to my humble observations, lives more for others than for himself. Modern society is rich spiritually, but it hurts mentally, but this cannot be said about her. Thank you for being there at all.

7 points - petyabw - a person who is simply unlucky to live in the very epicenter of hostilities (Gorlovka). I got much less. Patience and most importantly, sooner or later this senseless war will end and then life will become easier.

6 points - Friedhelm von Carter is a person I met recently. Surprisingly, my name is even remembered by people who left this site several years ago. Now he had a hard lot to listen to all the nonsense from me, well, I wish to cope with it. Well, get enough sleep more often.

5 points - RoBoPuC - a Poltava bike rider and a huge storehouse of simply amazing cool stories about our fun life.

4 points - White Fox [Dreadful] - I remember that once you somehow miraculously begged for the right to create a residence. I remember that, thanks. Now I did almost the same thing and took Fenom under my wing. Debt Paid: D

3 points - Comrade Ksedorn - you can say a lot here. Sometimes, in order to solve problems and take the first step towards meeting, you need to have a strong drink. But still, despite all the disagreements that we had earlier, I do not regret for a second that I did so.

2 points - AlSar - it's a pity that such people leave the site. Probably the most famous person on the PG and will remain so. Maybe our group (Fly, me, Plate, etc.) was the coolest on the PG (your words), but your GTA-form was at least no worse.

1 point - turokxx - I recently met him. Moderator at the PG, who is sorely lacking free time due to preparation for ZNO. Hand it over well, here is my wish :)

Respect - Festr .. - without this person there would be no me on the PG. If I hadn’t accidentally met him on the forum on Kinopoisk, I would hardly have been writing now. And it is unlikely that I would have stayed for a long time on the PG. And so .. thank you.

Disrespect - why?

Do not freeze your soul, gentlemen. As long as the soul is alive, so is the person.

G
GDFrost1.4 25.11.21

12 points - _-Nomad-_ - Very informative and interesting blogs. Keep up the good work. Keep it up!
11 points - Roman Swatcher - The second person, as for me, who will present the idea the way I want. Handwritten blogs that make sense. Bravo, good luck to you!
10 points - warp 37 - Fantasy at the limit. He will compare anything, as he pleases, and will write an indecent lot, but to a greater extent on the case. Perspective and insider. I'm still waiting!
9 points - _Lemon_ - Just because he does everything and always. Of course he jokes a lot, especially blogs about September 1 deliver. Hard worker. Deserved!
8 points - CreepBOOM - Artist. Found my own business. Spit out Photoshop for him. His scene builds in Garry's Mod are proof of that.
7 points - PeBePcuB - Constructor of the first Far Cry. Interesting companion. It will help, explain, direct you in the right direction. You shouldn't have changed your nickname, Traigen - forever!
6 points - V-Nine - 8 years on PG. Defender of the GTA series and the music forum. An explanatory person and, most importantly, an adequate one!
5 points - AVtechNICK from AAAAAAPPLELOOSA - I don't know why. Although, maybe because the creativity in it is inexhaustible. Active person!
4 points - pekabir - A humorous person, comments are proof that they are demolished on the spot. Smischno. PHAHAHAHAHAH .....
3 points - Gutsz - Most helpful Wiki Section editor. Possibly the best hard worker in recent months.
2 points - turokxxx - personally not familiar, at all. Two positions - two fronts.
1 point - Pirat-AC3 - Eh you, was it really difficult to follow the site rules like that? There is one account, but no ... I gave you 1 point, so as not to forget forever. I hope you will come back in July 2016, in the end - we communicated normally ... I remember you, I'll see you. Necessarily!

Respect - And deserves it in my opinion Fo [X] tRoT. Still, he went a hard way, from a moderator to an employee. Good luck with your new job!
Disrespect - I could have added more than one here. But no!

UPD: changes were made on December 3 at 18:36 Moscow time ...

R
Ruider 25.11.21

12 points - Then I'll add, or maybe not
11 points - TigerBlack
10 points - Scratch Foster
9 points - Freemason
8 points - Lupin Vaskeldin
7 points - Klim Chugunkin
6 points - Stakan
5 points - MicrolaB
4 points - DOMINO KOTE (Don't forget too )
3 points - Gosha Berlinsky (For reviews and blogs)
2 points -_Lemon_ (Lemon's bots, go ahead!)
1 point - RoBoPuC I

also added those with whom I no longer communicate, but they definitely deserve their points: D

P
Paul Langerhans 25.11.21

12 points - FC Shakhtar Donetsk
11 points - Dr. Mephisto
10 points - Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix
9 points - SporeMaxis
8 points - Rikudo Nagashi
7 points - Domino Kote
6 points - Scratch Foster.
5 points - Friedhelm von Carter
4 points - Richard
3 points - _Lemon_