3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fre33e 25.11.21 01:27 am

Windows 10. Nvidia GPU

The NVidia GPU load indicator is on for no reason - both in idle mode (when the NVidia GPU should not be used) and when it is in use. In idle mode, it just burns, but no application is displayed in it, therefore the GPU is involved for no reason. What is the problem?
It appeared a little later after installing the 10-ki, but nothing in the system (except for updating Windows) happened, there seemed to be no viruses (autorun and automatically launched programs are only those that are needed and have always been)
15 Comments
Sort by:
V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 25.11.21

fre33e
There are a couple of ways to check autorun for viruses, but I don't know what will go to Win 10.

b
bloomm 25.11.21

Possibly a performance evaluation?

f
fre33e 25.11.21

bloomm
yeah, two weeks or something.

f
fre33e 25.11.21

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
what are the ways? mb will work?
but just an antivirus will not work?

V

fre33e
Then first tell me what kind of antivirus you have.

MBAM is far from the best antivirus, but it probably knows a large percentage of modern threats.

If not Dr.Web, then download CureIt !. Run a scan with the "Rootkits" and "RAM" checkboxes.

f
fre33e 25.11.21

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
nod32, what's the Curelt? do you need keys and other garbage on it?

V

fre33e
Utility:
https://free.drweb.ru/cureit/
If you have a Node, then it's probably not the worst one.

V

SonyK.
After pressing the "Cure" button
If anything, I did not say cure anything :)
And now take the report from the folder C: Users *** Doctor Web and go with it to their forum.

f
fre33e 25.11.21

In general, I noticed that the icon lights up just after starting Photoshop, when I close Photoshop, it continues to burn and stops only after rebooting, even when I start the game, the icon lights up, but after closing the game it goes out and becomes normal, what kind of virus is there in Photoshop?

f
fre33e 25.11.21

SonyK.
there is nothing, neither there nor there

f
fre33e 25.11.21

SonyK.

V

but not as he advised (2 check marks), but with all included.

The set is of course compiled according to the personal opinion of the developers of Doctor Web. Maybe it covers 99.998% of the threats they know, but they usually recommend a full scan of the computer on the forums (although the system partition is probably enough - C :, D: or whatever you have).

f
fre33e 25.11.21

SonyK.
when there is activity, he writes which programs are involved.
yes laptop

f
fre33e 25.11.21

no, nevertheless, after the closure of the games, it also does not go out ...

G
GG4 25.11.21

fre33e
I did not understand a little what the activity is expressed in? Consuming a bit of video memory and scanty load? So this is normal even in idle time, it does not turn off at all, it will still work in any case.