3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
colibris 25.11.21 01:27 am

Red backlight (Fallout 4)

Highlighting characters in red or moving objects in general.
I can't find how to disable it.

18 Comments
Sort by:
s
smbdsmoke 25.11.21

Someone met, but not me, and I can not help.
Try to take off all your clothes, maybe it will take you for a ride.
It just has a unique backlit item.

c
colibris 25.11.21

I took off everything, and in general I threw everything away, except that you cannot throw it away.

L
Lagarium 25.11.21

Backlight from the power line ..
Try to delete or move the ini files in the fallout 4 folder.

c
colibris 25.11.21

loaded earlier saves - there is no such problem,
that is, it appeared at some stage of the game,
I do not understand what it is, where it came from and how to disable it

c
colibris 25.11.21

tried to change modules in power armor - does not disappear; I
remove armor - does not disappear

L
Lagarium 25.11.21

colibris
Perhaps it will help.

v
vzglydizugla 25.11.21

This is a sensor module (target illumination) on power armor (cap), but what a fig it works without power, xs. Bug to hike.

c
colibris 25.11.21

vzglydizugla
Exactly!

c
colibris 25.11.21

It was installed
on my companion's helmet, but why it affects my "picture" is not clear.
BUG is repaired by changing the module on the companion's helmet :)

B
Boss_Timurchik 25.11.21

so after all, this is what my companion has, I had the same current, but over time it went away because only the frame remained from the power armor

R
Roy jons 25.11.21

colibris
This is due to the patch, they wrote that with the new patch there will be problems with some mods

E
EMPs 25.11.21

colibris
since he is a companion, he gives you his skills. what is the bug?

s
smbdsmoke 25.11.21

Evgeny Guzhva
is not an ability. He put on a helmet with a visor for a companion, and shows the goals of the player.

E
EMPs 25.11.21

CPAllianceP
I am figuratively speaking about the ability. but in fact this is so, and such a "problem" has already been, just because of the companion - in fact, he gives you his skills / bonds, etc.

s
smbdsmoke 25.11.21

Evgeny Guzhva
Oh yes, I get it. It turns out that if you equip him in a suit with a perception of +2, will it be given to you?

B
Barsagar 25.11.21

The same nonsense as with scopes. First, you take the barrel with the scout's sight, then immediately take the barrel with any other sight in your hands, and when you look through the sight, the enemies will be marked with a diamond in the same way)

A
AnatolyKest 25.11.21

The developers have strange fun, but I think that after a couple of hours of playing on all fours I want to run, bark on ghouls and urinate on the trees, and this was my companion dog =)

s
speedfanat 25.10.22

colibris
Greetings. I faced the same problem. But he quickly figured out what was going on. I left power armor in the camp at that time, the camp was attacked by raiders and Preston (companion, at the very beginning of the game) put on armor, since you can take it with you on trips, then all bonuses to perks and armor characteristics are displayed on both the protagonist and companions. If the target illumination visor is deflated in the power armor, the Player will see the targets highlighted. Everything is idle. We approach the siren, turn it on, the settlers begin to gather at her place and Preston comes up, we start a dialogue with him and ask him to remove his power armor. The moment is such that if the siren is not turned on, then he will not remove power armor and the equipment exchange menu will simply open. So Preston removed the armor, but do not forget to check his equipment after, the head from the power armor remains with him, we take it away, otherwise, the highlighting of objects will continue. Moment. Power armor can be worn by any settler, but target highlighting and other modifications will only work if companions are wearing the armor. To protect your armor from theft, pull out the battery.