3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hort88 25.11.21 01:27 am

Problems with the new patch. (Fallout 4)

Zdarova people. After the new patch there were problems with textures, did anyone come across?

8 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hort88 25.11.21

License.

C
CEMENTATOR 25.11.21

Takeoff straight. I have not seen this. Thank you for warning, I will now look around more often.

H
Hort88 25.11.21

CPAllianceP
This is the raider power armor. In principle, it is sometimes interesting to run in power armor, but very rarely

s
smbdsmoke 25.11.21

Hort88
I know what this SB is,
My collection
but I'm wondering why not in the T-45, if it's better?

V
Vitaly Markin 25.11.21

Hort88
Check the shadow settings and, in general, the settings in the launcher, update the X derekt. Perhaps the problem lies in the video if it is based on AMD.

H
Hort88 25.11.21

Vitaly Markin
No, nvidia 580th. Apparently ENB will have to be demolished, because the same topic is in the 95th shelter.

C
CooperMGN 25.11.21

Hort88
Everyone with ENB has such problems after the patch.
I have an idea about this. Apparently the patch changes some textures and it turns out that from the set of updated ones it picks out and puts its own, hence the bugs. Try to roll all the mods, everything that you put on a new one.
PS I have no such problems. I did not install any mods.

V
Vitaly Markin 25.11.21

Hort88
Well, you would immediately say that you have ENB, the problem is probably in it. I don't have any problems after the patch, on the contrary, the performance gradually increases from patch to patch. In general, putting additional software or mods on the game until Arbor gives its tools on the face is dangerous, you will not guess what and where can be kicked out after the patch.