3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sspk 25.11.21 01:27 am

Your opinions on the game (Fallout 4)

Salute everyone!
Guys, I recently downloaded the 4th part, but somehow it didn’t catch me at the beginning, it’s not the atmosphere or something ...
I was waiting for it for a very long time, share your opinion about the game. Is it worth going further, or is there nothing to expect from this "Skyrim" in terms of the plot?
9 Comments
Sort by:
n
neyman85 25.11.21

Below the average!!!

V
Vitaly Markin 25.11.21

Sspk
An excellent game, it has its own jambs as in any game, but nothing particularly critical. If you like the theme of the wasteland, exploring the world and all sorts of stories, then this game is for you. This game does not seek to entertain you like most games now, here you need to carefully look around and not through an optical sight, otherwise you may have nothing not to understand and see.

s
smbdsmoke 25.11.21

Personally, I liked the fact that most of the pleasure / quests you get from exploring the game world.
I thought that the construction of settlements would not be very useful to me / I would like it, but I have already built 3 fairly large settlements, from which I got mixed pleasure.
The customization was also very much to my liking.

E
Egik999 25.11.21

forget about skyrim, F3? F: NV well average, it's a little better indie trash (not all indie trash :))

j
jsilverst 25.11.21

In the beginning, I didn't catch on either, but the more I play, the more I like it.

K
Kerry_Good 25.11.21

CPAllianceP I
support it. Solid game, decent quality for the right price. Lots of stories, characters and situations.

T
Torik79 25.11.21

About an hour so from the 40th I started to like it. Before that, the Rubicon was very viscous.

B
Barsagar 25.11.21

Crazy_User
Thank you, I choked with laughter ...

B
Barsagar 25.11.21

The trump card of the game in Munchkinism. Searching for a gun is more powerful, pumping more abruptly, armor for fleshy ... The plot is garbage. There are sea bugs. I don't remember such a crude release ... the optimization is terrible. The stability made me happy. For all its bugs, it rarely crashes. Crafting is not bad. The construction is damp, the management of the settlements is ill-conceived, like all other aspects related to the settlements. The sound is good, especially the shooting is delicious. The graphics are average. AI is weird, with jumps.
In the end 6-7 out of 10