3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EGOR1 25.11.21 01:27 am

Has anyone played this game at all? (The Neverhood)

That's just wondering =) I’m going on you too, not a single topic =)
123 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey_dark_prinz 25.11.21

Gee ... I played it! I'm just handsome! Only when there was still the first computer ... But it finally can be the 2nd quest that I played after Escape from Monkey Island ... Oh, what were the times ... But to be honest, I like Escape from Monkey Island more ... He is so perky was, but this one is kind of strange and gloomy ... Well, plasticine, yes ... but I didn't really like it

W
WarGot47 25.11.21

one of the first games I played on pc (somewhere in 2001) - passed, I remember really liked

b
bl1nDT1ger 25.11.21

I played, even when it first appeared) Super igruha, they don't do such things now =)

S
Solaris 25.11.21

I would like a cartoon that you collect, just look at your computer without playing.
The game is super, I remember how I was killed in childhood, but then I forgot.
And it passed only in 2005.
By the way, why is there an article passing, when in the game everything is written on the wall in the lengthyiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn try

K
Kot-Rin 25.11.21

And the other day I played a little at it ... I found it from a friend ... how he praised her ... and in the corridor I just read all sorts of anegdotes ... I was worn out ... maybe not everything, of course ...

E
EGOR1 25.11.21

I liked the soundtrack the most and that they (the creators) made it possible to see how they created the game

W
WTR [doesnt use PG anymor 25.11.21

I played. I don't even remember when ...

G
GomerSimpson777 25.11.21

The toy is supersky, I played it at the age of 6))))
I put it back 2 months ago))))
for me it is still the best quest !!!!!!
I heard that soon a film will be made on it))))
If the film appears, then I will take everyone to the cinema for it)))))

S
Solaris 25.11.21

I don’t think the film will be successful, although the FIG knows maybe the Dreammers have already thought of something new, but if they repeat the game, it’s not interesting (I would still go)
By the way, where did you find this?

G
GomerSimpson777 25.11.21

I saw on some site, you type "film neverhood" in google, it will give you everything.

G
GomerSimpson777 25.11.21

Today I arrived from the camp, there I went through with her friends because of nothing to do 5 times))))

T
Thirteen 25.11.21

The game of my childhood, she and magick & mayhem. PPC, I would even play both ... nostalgia ...

T
Thirteen 25.11.21

2 Sinking tichka
You nerd! Like saying something smart and happy !? You are a complete deer ... if you don’t like it, don’t drive it! We're not chasing your interests ...

V
Virt's leg 25.11.21

There pidu, poo!

-
-Zyunya- 25.11.21

I passed the subject)

K
Kama leono 25.11.21

Cool toy)) Great done)

h
haha your dead 25.11.21

passed 3-4 times =) super toy)))

[
[SCOPION] 25.11.21

the game is super! the game of my deep-eyed childhood)))

M
MC1990 25.11.21

LLC Neverhood nostalgia, cool toy ... oh, I remember there were times =)

n
nagrizolich 25.11.21

Up and down ... all went ... excellent thing ... better counter and gta.