3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BAD WOLF 384 25.11.21 01:27 am

Rumors about golden eagles. (War Thunder)

There are sites on the internet, well, and on some forums they write that you can hack your account for free golden eagles, so I wondered if it was real or not? There are even programs on this matter in general, who really did it or not?
6 Comments
Sort by:
N
NATSU | 25.11.21

Hard to say, maybe they can throw you asking for an account and then flog without an eagle and without a tank, so they will rob you and leave you with a bare ass

s
schta 25.11.21

xs who needs accounts from the tundra. they cannot be sold to anyone for 100 rubles. But they can have a certain amount for the purchase of the program for the hack of the golden eagles.
Although now there is no problem with golden eagles. play gold bets. 1000 gold drips every two weeks.

C
CEMENTATOR 25.11.21

I hacked "world of tanks" like that. but it turned out that he just gave a piece to scammers for the new year. Most likely this is just a golim divorce. and all information is processed at the server level. If it were processed at the client level on your computer. then all such projects would have been closed for a long time. because everyone could prescribe for themselves anything in any quantity ..

v
vasdel 25.11.21

Free only cheese in mousetraps .. all data about your account is buried on the server, and only by hacking it you can attribute something to yourself.

D
Danis Black 25.11.21

Here and there, rumors circulate in houses,
And the toothless old women carry them across the minds ...))
(V. Vysotsky)

b
batyanya0811 25.11.21

all good time! who will tell you? today put money for golden eagles through Sberbank online ------- nothing came to the game! to whom to contact?