3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xionus 25.11.21 01:27 am

Dialogue Language (Mass Effect 3)

I installed the rip from the Digital Deluxe license, in the main menu settings there is an item "Dialogue language", English is set. Because I don't understand it, I downloaded the German language files, dropped it where I needed it - there is still no way to choose another language. In the registry, I have a different picture than the one here: http://www.globaltuning.eu/masseffect3/me3deutsch.html - in the Mass Effect 3 branch there is only (Standard) and a certain Path, okay, I created the GDFBinary keys myself and Locale with the desired values, but the language does not change. Can you tell me how to solve the problem and is it possible to solve it at all? Thanks in advance!
8 Comments
Sort by:
E
EMPs 25.11.21

Xionus to
download a repack in Russian is not an option? or do you need specifically German?

X
Xionus 25.11.21

What Russian? There is no Russian voice acting, therefore I pulled out German sound files from the network, but I can not rearrange the voice acting language, the crack from RELOADED does not seem to see them. In terms of repacks, the trouble is - for some time now they have ceased to be installed in me - errors when unpacking, therefore I download only rips of licenses.

S
Sidorovich12 25.11.21

Xionus
Dude, maybe I'm off topic, but wouldn't it be easier to buy a fully functional version with the language you need? 300r indicated in the topic header, in my opinion, is a small amount.

X
Xionus 25.11.21

Sidorovich12
No, not on the topic.

S
Sidorovich12 25.11.21

Xionus
Just sit there, be smart about it, then it is not known whether it will work correctly or not ...

E
EMPs 25.11.21

Xionus
, as far as I know, usually in the game files (config) it is prescribed where to get the voice acting / text, or in the file itself you need to manually change eng to the desired one (if that file is already injected).
And not quite on the topic. but do you always play specifically to the voice acting? Subtitles in Russian and English. voice acting is not an option?

X
Xionus 25.11.21

Evgeny Guzhva
I did not learn English, but I understand German, if there is no voice acting in Russian, but there is in German (which is almost always), then I try to play with it + Russian subtitles in dialogues / interface. It is sad that there is localization, but it doesn’t work to attach it.
What did "in the file itself" mean? Not in the sound one?

E
EMPs 25.11.21

Xionus
is currently not installed, I can't tell the exact name of the file. but a file with the general settings of the game, and not specifically the sound one. (something like Config, and the same file where you can change the settings of graphics, screen, etc.) I
did not find anything specific, but I think it is somehow similar to other games:
Spoiler Go to the / data / ini / folder with the installed game.
Find and open the ConfigDefault.xml file in Notepad after making a backup copy. (or another file responsible for the config in this game)
Find the line VoiceLanguage = "Russian" (responsible for the voice acting of the characters).
Replace, for example, with VoiceLanguage = "English" (voice acting will be in English).
Save changes to the ConfigDefault.xml file. Start the game.

If, after the changes, the voices of the characters completely disappear and they become dumb, it means that the folder with the game lacks the necessary voice acting files in the selected language. You need to find the file dialogue_russian.pak (Russian voice acting) or dialogue_english.pak (English voice acting) or dialogue_german.pak (German voice acting), download and place it in the / data / compiled / folder with the installed game. (accordingly, for different games it is slightly different - look for a file with installed voice acting and throw it there)