3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Harfius jackson 25.11.21 01:27 am

Parsons Mental Hospital (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone! I came across this: I came to a small settlement and one settler said something like, "Something strange is happening at the Parsons mental hospital. Even raiders don't go there," well, at the Miscellaneous point, I had a task: to inspect the area of ​​the mental hospital. I went up to her and the task was immediately completed and that was all. I decided to enter the building, but to enter you need to have a key. Question: where to get the key and is this location related to any task?
P: S: There mercenaries stand around the perimeter, but they don't attack right away, only if they wander for a long time.

18 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gerrarrd 25.11.21

Harfius Jackson
The most interesting, I have already asked this question (and not only me) but no one has answered, probably no one knows

A
Andrey Glagolev 25.11.21

she is connected with the cabbot family assignment

H
Harfius jackson 25.11.21

Andrey Glagolev
Thank you.

B
BigHand77 25.11.21

There is a trick here. Bobblehead for charisma in the clinic. I just can't get to him. In general, the security needs to be interrupted and - "In the Parsons mental hospital, on the table in Jack Cabot's office in the administrative area by the elevator.
To get to the mental hospital, you must have the Secret of Cabot's House. You must be at least level 10 and must complete two quests. The first is Special Delivery, it starts after killing the guards outside the psychiatric hospital, after which you need to find Edward Deegan (look in the places: Diamond City Inn, Third Sleep, Bunker Hill Market or Colonial House). Complete two quests and get access to the psychiatric hospital. "(C) - and so I can't start this quest in any way ((. it is called differently. Where is the Third Sleeper, the Market on Bunker Hill and the Colonial House, generally hz Curiously, after returning to the hospital, the guards rose from the dead - again had to "wet")). And so three times (bug or x .z.), the last time did not seem to be resurrected)). The bastards spawned before our eyes)). In general, I can't start this "Special Delivery" quest. If anyone knows how to do this, please unsubscribe, pliz;).

d
david2222 25.11.21

Harfius Jackson
and in which settlement did you get the assignment?

S
Sandrick 25.11.21

david2222 Ghoul comes up
and gives the task to talk to his boss. And after the conversation, a chain begins.
Spoiler

c
cerrberr 25.11.21

BigHand77
The same problem, it looks like either not all the guards are respawning, or something else, my friend, if you find a solution, sign off please

B
BigHand77 25.11.21

cerrberr
go to Bunker Hill, the psychiatric quest will start there. I understand that later it will be necessary to communicate with those guards, according to the quest, here they are "immortality" and include;). There Dogan sits in Bunker Hill.

c
cerrberr 25.11.21

BigHand77
Damn, from the description in the guide I thought that the quest should start after killing the guards, and then you have to look for Digon, but it turns out that's how it is. Thank you very much bro, I was really sad))

A
Artyom Koren 25.11.21

Guys, the trouble with the quest where you need to find emojins, I don't have an NPC myself. There is a quest marker, but there is no NPC, tell me how to be.
Moreover,
you can add a marker in the cabot house behind a closed mb door through the console?

N
Nighthawkreal 25.11.21

By the way, if you let papa out and kill the rest of the family with him, will you be able to occupy the mansion? I like him. )))

T
The dumpling is kind 25.11.21

alexandr.ostapov
You go to the door and brazenly break into the intercom. Located higher on the map from the neighborhood.
Spoiler

A
Artyom Koren 25.11.21

Who is not lazy, look id (id) Emojin Cabot, otherwise it’s a problem, I can’t do the quest without her

T
The dumpling is kind 25.11.21

Artyom Koren
001a0094

A
Artyom Koren 25.11.21

Dumpling is kind
thanks! but unfortunately didn't help: C

F
Fedor1986 25.11.21

comrades, you can throw off Maria's id, otherwise the task is to talk to the Chief of Security, and the marker literally lies on the ground next to the entrance, but she is not

F
Fedor1986 25.11.21

like that

F
Fedor1986 25.11.21