3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dude666 25.11.21 01:27 am

Impressions of the update. (Killing Floor 2)

How do you like the new update, are you happy with the return of the Patriarch?
14 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimas2813 25.11.21

update class 10 out of 10 Patriarchs.

S
ShevNZ 25.11.21

The addition is good. The achievements of the buggy were brought in. Cases that FIG knows where and how to look. And unrestrained fun: on all servers, on any difficulty, especially often on "Hell on Earth", single experienced shooters run in the amount of 6 pieces

S
Slava74oren 25.11.21

I really liked it! The case fell out, thereby the game paid off completely, took it at a discount for 600 rubles.

D
Dzhamal96 25.11.21

Slava74oren
what does the case mean?

J
JunkFunkPunk 25.11.21

Gentlemen, who has update 1.016, please discard two folders from the game (English version):
1. Engine / Localization / INT
2. KFGame / Localization / INT

A
Arrakis_Sun 25.11.21

When they add a human way to play LAN ...

T
The_Igromator 25.11.21

the_Deadsoul
Why is there a LAN? Drive on an Internet ... The

update is good. New Persian delivered. Digles and everything else is rulitt) But I don't like the sounds of Colt 1911, which are very dry ... Not very new sound of Beretta 92. Everything else is great. By the way, just today I noticed that FLEX was turned off))

A
Arrakis_Sun 25.11.21

BelarussianDUDE
My friends and I love to get together and drive the first sprat through wi-fi at someone's home, but in the second part there is no normal way to create a game, so you have to play in the internet with random people, which is much more boring and little impressions. In fact, not much better solo play for me.

T
The_Igromator 25.11.21

the_Deadsoul
A game license then? If so, what is stopping you from finding a server and playing together. I don't see any problems playing with friends. Moreover, you can use the server yourself and hgstit for friends if the Internet allows)

A
Arrakis_Sun 25.11.21

BelarussianDUDE
I have a license. A couple of friends also have a license. But everyone agrees that after joint gatherings, the game on the servers is no longer a cake and you don't want to play more than one battle. And you start that only if the light converges like a wedge and everyone will have a desire to play and a problem-free Internet. And the Internet does not allow everyone. I don’t know if there is a way to create a server in LAN ... Then it would be more fun. If, of course, there will be no problems with the development of classes in it.

T
The_Igromator 25.11.21

In short, here is
http://wiki.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?title=Dedicated_Server_(Killing_Floor_2)
From the developers
Otherwise, there will be people on the incentive forums who will tell you how to set up a server.
A friend of the host in the internet, says that on the lock-in, you can

G
Good 25.11.21

Give a description of the perks for the ganslinger who is not difficult, please.

D
DarkTM 25.11.21

Good
Experienced Shooter
5LVL Fast Platoon - 50% faster weapon swapping, auto swap when ammo runs out.
5LVL Rapid Fire - Move 50% faster while looking through the scope.
10LVL Straighten your head - Consecutive headshots increase damage from 5% to 75%
10LVL Bonecrusher - Deals 20% more weapon damage for a skilled marksman.
15LVL Improved Technique - Weapon
reload speed increased by 20% 15LVL Penetration - Penetrates 1 enemy additionally.
20LVL Center of Mass - A body shot pushes the enemy back 30% more.
20LVL Leg Shoot - Increases the chance of knocking out a Zed when shot in the leg by 30%.
ZEDTime (25 LVL) - Fun Shooting - Increases the rate of fire by 3 times while slowing down.
ZEDTime (25 LVL) - Uber Ammo - Infinite ammo in slowdown.

G
Good 25.11.21

DarkTM
Thank you very much!