3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Muzychenko 25.11.21 01:30 am

GG periodically does not want to uncover weapons (Fallout 4)

Especially annoying in the heat of battle - all numbers have hotkeys for weapons. Sometimes, when switching, he removes the current weapon, but does not get the new one. And you need to wait a few seconds and unsuccessfully poke the desired button. It can manifest itself both for a short time - 1-3 seconds, and up to 10-15 seconds, and all this time you have to run away from some swamp, because I can't answer him with anything.
Is there a cure for this?
12 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman Pivovarov 25.11.21

Alexander Muzychenko
I started it after mods to increase damage, it helps me to poke the Q key and then choose a weapon by number

A
Alexander Muzychenko 25.11.21

Roman Pivovarov
From mods - two texture packs, classic dialogues and plants in pots. I don’t think it should have any effect.

M
ManiacFPS 25.11.21

there is a solution to all the bugs and problems - to delete the game and not sweat ... then a wagon of patches will come out, then it will be possible to play, but while the game is raw, which cannot even be discussed, everything is so bad there.

B
Barsagar 25.11.21

Alexander Muzychenko
Not yet) A year from now in 3 years, when the 1.9.99 patch comes out - maybe) I had this bug from the very beginning, even when there were no mods. Usually when I go somewhere, I pierce all my favorites in advance in order to get everything, check it out. If you don't get the weapon right away, go to the pip-boy and take it there. If it has already been taken there, remove it and take it again.

n
nikita2112 25.11.21

Sometimes it takes a long time to change the guns, 2-3 seconds, but not 10-15. It started when the mods hadn't been pumped yet. And with mods the same way.

R
Roman Pivovarov 25.11.21

Alexander Muzychenko
Try a beta patch to install mb will help

A
Alllex236 25.11.21

the same garbage, from the very beginning of the game, the game is steamy, there are no mods, almost always the weapon does not get it if I choose a gun assigned to 2, if you change the view from 1 person to 3 person, you can see that he is holding an invisible weapon (

G
Givemethedust 25.11.21

Apokalipsis113
weight affects aiming speed, not switching.

L
LeXXInc 25.11.21

Alexander Muzychenko
this is some kind of problem with the loading of the game. Especially often it happens right after loading. By the way, you can't usually jump at this time. Swap to SSD helped me

S
SERT FAYT 25.11.21

I have exactly the same problem, I got it after installing the v1.2.37.0 beta patch. maybe the reason is in him

D
DreamerHAX 25.11.21

Alexander Muzychenko is
sometimes treated by abruptly turning the pipboy on and off

w
wolfsherz214 25.11.21

I have this bug too. Especially infuriating in the heat of battle. Sometimes, when switching, the GG seems to be holding a weapon, but it is not really there. This bug became noticeable only when I started using the weapon assignment to numbers, before that I manually selected it in the pip-boy and everything was buzzing. Now I do everything manually again, although it is inconvenient, but there is no bug.