3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrea Rossi 25.11.21 01:30 am

Fears for St. Petersburg

After a series of terrorist attacks in Paris, world society was agitated. It became obvious that ISIS poses a real threat not only to the Middle East, but to all of Europe. Now, in almost all countries, heightened security measures are being taken. In this regard, the deputy Yevgeny Marchenko turned to the director of the FSB Alexander Bortnikov with a serious request: to cancel the holiday in honor of the New Year on Palace Square.

Apparently, the threat of possible terrorism has greatly alarmed the deputy of the Legislative Assembly of St. Petersburg and he is convinced that it is the New Year holidays that can serve as a reason for organizing terrorist attacks. The mass gathering of people always arouses increased interest among terrorists. And it is doubly difficult to ensure safety in places of mass gathering of celebrants, the deputy believes.

“I cannot but touch upon the issue of the time of the greatest terrorist threat - this, in my opinion, is the New Year holiday, which is not recognized in the Middle East and is considered sinful, unclean, and so on. It is banned in ISIS and is very severely punished for celebrating it, ”Marchenko said in his address.

http://busttravel.livejournal.com/789671.html
6 Comments
Sort by:
U
Uilenspiegel 25.11.21

Fears for St. Petersburg
And hell with you. We have nothing to fear in muhosransk.

W
Wing42 25.11.21

"... to cancel the holiday in honor of the New Year on the Palace Square."
One is zero in favor of ISIS. They won the psychological war, people are in fear, which does not help to cope with the problem at all, but vice versa.
Well, plus the media, as always, throws new ideas and scenarios to their supporters.

s
stalker7162534 25.11.21

Andrea Rossi
ISIS poses a real threat not only to the Middle East, but to the whole of Europe.

Previously, terrorists all over the world were in al-Qaeda, each had an al-Qaeda membership card, each terrorist paid membership fees, and Dr. Evil was in charge of this sinister corporation. And right now, all the terrorists have signed up for the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant. And the goal of this organization is to sow chaos around the world (and not to defeat the governments of Syria and Iraq, and to build their own state, for which they seem to be fighting). And Doctor Evil sits and gives orders, like, rush my faithful nukers to Paris and arrange a terrorist attack there, and don't forget about the snow-covered city in the north, rip them off, be sure to disrupt their New Year's Eve!

W
Wild rider 25.11.21

Z
Zakharenko Sergey 25.11.21

which is not recognized in the Middle East and is considered sinful, unclean, etc.
And rightly so, this holiday was created to worship the god of choice, Janus. So all who celebrate the new year worship this anus.

s
stalker7162534 25.11.21

What did you smoke? Will you fill it up?