3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Celesty 25.11.21 01:30 am

Wall paint (Fallout 4)

In general, such a stupid question arose. How to mix wall paint as instructed by Abbott? There are blue and yellow, you need green. They need to be mixed, but I just don't understand how to do it.
11 Comments
Sort by:
C
CooperMGN 25.11.21

in the same place where you found the paint there is an apparatus for mixing it, you need a green one.

C
Celesty 25.11.21

CooperMGN
I found it at the institute, in the laboratory. There I did not find any apparatus

p
people with a machine gun 25.11.21

Zoe Kim
Well then you will need to go to the location where you were originally sent. Some kind of household goods store

C
Celesty 25.11.21

people with a machine gun.
but there is no accidental screenshot where is it located on the map?

C
CooperMGN 25.11.21

Zoe Kim
I advise you to watch the passage of this quest on YouTube!
in short - you are sent for green paint to the household, the store. There is no green paint, but there are other colors, in the same location there is an apparatus for mixing paint.

A
Alllex236 25.11.21

there to the left of the paint cans there is a device covered in paint, you need to load blue and yellow paints into it, you will get a green one at the exit

A
Angelica04 25.11.21

Paint it yellow or blue, be against the system and tradition.

R
RicoChico 25.11.21

There is a location not far from the entrance to Diamond City. In it, raiders are luring into a trap, and at the end of this location there is a bunch of paints and a mixing apparatus.
As you leave the city, go forward a little and turn right.

I
Igroman 1 25.11.21

Where is the arrow this is the store you need
Spoiler

v
vzglydizugla 25.11.21

There are also quests there, I personally did the paint before taking the apartment from the painter.

P
PeroAlxp 25.11.21

Zoe Kim
Here I went, you can twist it at 12:40