3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gvidofd 25.11.21 01:30 am

Dress up companions (Fallout 4)

Does it seem to me or, in comparison with the previous parts, dressing satellites works badly in the 4th part?
From me personally, companions take only weapons and that is not the best and not always. Sometimes they go with pistols "by default", ignoring the good weapons that I give them.
I didn't find any way to influence their choice of equipment.
Who has what experience in this regard?
9 Comments
Sort by:
t
tv42 25.11.21

I somehow did not mess with it. what they wear in that and let ...

C
CEMENTATOR 25.11.21

BlackNigerSofa

Correct. Dress up your partner and become Bruce Lee yourself.
Spoiler

C
CEMENTATOR 25.11.21

BlackNigerSofa
Well, just because it's a little funny. And who else can appreciate it as not BlackNigerSofa, so he showed it. There is no special grain here. Do not be angry.

B
BlackTea 25.11.21

gvidofd
Companions consume ammo.

E
EMPs 25.11.21

gvidofd
Well, at least here it is much cooler than in the previous parts, here not only satellites can be dressed, but also all kinds of settlers.
Oh yeah, what would they wear what they gave them, as they wrote above, did not try to press T on the item? In the same place in the game everything
is already clearly written ... And so that they would not use another weapon - take it away from them, well, the cartridges, probably, I don’t know here)

A
Ansaphone 25.11.21

My companion always wears and uses what I give ... You need to press the "T" button on things in his inventory and he will only be with her.
Spoiler
By the way, the best weapon on the satellites (IMHO) of the sniper (because from other weapons they often smear and need a lot of cartridges, the sniper has a lot of damage and because of the rate of fire slowly the ammunition goes away) and the power hammer to stun (one shots those who are weaker, does not allow to get up keeps those who are stronger in stun)

N
NemoDog 25.11.21

Ansaphone
Not very good. If the companion is one-shot, then they don't give you experience ...

A
Ansaphone 25.11.21

NemoDog
can be shot at enemies, it's not difficult if at least once you get that experience is given

a
ant240801 25.11.21

I am more interested in how to make sure that satellites and settlers do not steal weapons from the safe, otherwise he came to the base, and one has my gatling, the other has a blaster of strangers. At least you can immediately see who stole the force, but you can only search these one by one ..