3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Pivovarov 25.11.21 01:30 am

Mail.ru

Hello everyone! Help please, I downloaded Delphi 7, along with it Mile, opera, contact and many other search engines were downloaded to the computer on the desktop and every time I opened the browser I did not remember the name of the link, but something like dota .... ru. Tried Kaspersky, AVZ and adw cleaner, it didn't help. How to remove all this? When you reboot, everything appears again
14 Comments
Sort by:
n
neyman85 25.11.21

Roman Pivovarov
Reinstall the system ...

S
SАLEM 25.11.21

Roman Pivovarov
No need to reinstall anything.

n
nikita2112 25.11.21

The programs are deleted through the control panel. And in the browser, in the settings, see which page opens at startup and put it blank.

N
Noob --- 25.11.21

in the properties of the browser shortcut, see if the site is registered there, in the browser settings, look at the same + search in the registry, as an option, restore the system

R
Roman Pivovarov 25.11.21

neyman85 I figured it
out differently, downloaded Revo Uninstaller Pro and deleted everything through forced uninstallation, everything along with the registry keys

R
Roman Pivovarov 25.11.21

-DENIMUSS - I figured it
out differently, downloaded Revo Uninstaller Pro and deleted everything through forced uninstallation, everything along with the registry keys.

p
pochtipushkin 25.11.21

neyman85
Excellent advice =))) In any incomprehensible situation - demolish the system.

On this topic. How lazy the people have become. It's easier to create a cry for help topic than to try to find the answer yourself. On the same YouTube, there are a lot of videos for solving the problem, where everything is described in detail - where to poke, what to delete, etc. In the text, describe in detail the solution to the problem - hemorrhoids, all the same questions will arise "and I clicked here, but nothing has changed." In general, YouTube to help.

R
Roman Pivovarov 25.11.21

pochtipushkin
So where is your "on topic"? In the same way, we can say about you how lazy the people have become, ready to scribble 4 lines and tell what lazy people are and at the same time not a single one about how to help except "Google, YouTube" Why then create forums where you can turn for help if you get such an answer?

p
pochtipushkin 25.11.21

Roman Pivovarov
So lazy that they are ready to scribble 4 lines =) Just the top of laziness).
For the rest, if you hurt something, I'm sorry. It's just that, no matter how trite it sounds, you first need to "google", in 90% of cases the solution is found right away.

R
Roman Pivovarov 25.11.21

pochtipushkin
I never just go to the forum with problems, the first time I see such garbage when you download the development environment and you still get such a pack of crap from Mile + to this all before if the antivirus caught this and the same ADW is now full 0 with this case

n
neyman85 25.11.21

Roman Pivovarov
Before downloading anything, think twice: "Is it worth downloading?" :)

R
Roman Pivovarov 25.11.21

neyman85
Delphi program for studying at the institute, you need it anyway)

S
SkOOnS 25.11.21

90% when installing / downloading asked whether to install all this crap or not. Be careful :) Download the development environment, but don't know how to clean the registry and remove any garbage?

n
neyman85 25.11.21

SkOOnS
... it's tough ! :)