3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sektor102 25.11.21 01:30 am

Settlement bugs (Fallout 4)

In general, there are settlements in them, everything is set up, defense, food, water, energy. But when you do not appear there for a long time, then the energy and defense are set to zero. And it is decided only by coming to the settlement. Everything becomes the same again. And after a while everything falls down again.
8 Comments
Sort by:
[
[MayzeP_CTaLiHa] 25.11.21

In the pip-boy right?
There is such a bug with it. But everything is fine with me.

s
sektor102 25.11.21

[MayzeP_CTaLiHa]
Yes, the pip battle says that there is a lack of defense. I come with them all right.

[
[MayzeP_CTaLiHa] 25.11.21

sektor102
The same garbage all the time. Only with water)

b
bobernator 25.11.21

Is there a solution to the bug? or else he gets overwhelmed, constantly jumping from settlement to settlement ... it seems that the level of happiness of the "smerds" depends on how often they contemplate the godlike face of the "king" -protagonist. I come to any settlement, and immediately complains - "we have nowhere to sleep, sire!", While for 15 people - 20 beds under the roof ... "we have no water, your majesty! for 5 bodies - 40 units of water ... "we are starving, my king ..." 30 units of food for 8 smerds ... about protection and about light - generally keep quiet.

And ... I almost forgot ... I have one in Senchuari not allowed, for some unknown reason, to send "cows" and resettle people?

A
Aips95 25.11.21

bobernator
You can definitely move cows, but you can only move mobs with the name "settler". Well, a couple of half-quest settlers also - that chela that teaches base management can also be resettled.

A
ASDRUT 25.11.21

Aips95
How to relocate them?

A
Aips95 25.11.21

ASDRUT I
approached them in the construction mode - I pressed the "favorite weapon" button (I have Q, like in Skyrim) - a menu with the settlements you opened opened.

Z
Zhenek555 25.11.21

I have a problem with a dude who broadcasts freedom radio in the castle, he got up from his chair and stands, and says, like, you need to connect the power, otherwise I won't be able to broadcast, although everything is connected and the tower is working, does anyone know how to fix it?