3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BoR 25.11.21 01:30 am

Swoop Bike Racing (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

People, help! Such a problem.
The race begins, in general I started, I accelerate, the strip at the bottom grows to the limit and so I drive, the speed is low, to the best result as to the Moon in a submarine, even if I run into the springboards.
So the question is this. Is it possible to drive faster, maybe there is acceleration or something else?
9 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlayGround.ru 25.11.21

It is worth pressing the left mouse button when filling the strip to "redness".

V
ViolentDorm 25.11.21

And I have such a bug: no matter what result I achieve in the races on Onderon and Nar Shad, the race does not count, and they tell me that I did not reach the finish line ...

P
PlayGround.ru 25.11.21

It cannot be cured. Probably got out of the race once (Esc + F). Swoop with this Persian is over for you.

G
GangStarr 25.11.21

I have the same thing, we are waiting for a patch that would fix it

M
Mi Sha 25.11.21

On Nar-Shad, pout the racer-droid, which is sitting in the cage. Cage access codes are given by a twilek chick from swoop gallery

P
PlayGround.ru 25.11.21

SUCKS VA-A-A-A-ASHCHA !!!!!!
YESTERDAY THERE IS A RACE FROM 14-00 to 02-00 RUBLED AND WHAT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO WIN ANYWHERE !!!!!
What a *****!!!!!!
WRITES PANCAK and does not indicate the results of places (time) !!!!!
WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!

PLAY TO RULEZZZZZZZ !!!!!!

R
Richards 25.11.21

You che, I had the most interesting ones, I don’t remember where they were, but there are still a few more times I have to win, I won it was cool, but 500 credit cards somehow didn’t pull me, but it happened to be more.

F
Face to face ... 25.11.21

Didn't this mini-game appear separately from which online? It's just that as far as I remember, Pazaak has been present for a long time, but I have not heard of swoop races.

D
Darth lord sith 25.11.21

PlayGround.ru
and my problem is completely different. My swoop moves too quickly to the sides, it is impossible to control it normally.