3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitry Ezhkov 25.11.21 01:30 am

Who could play Win10? (Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2)

I put the game down, started up, got to the menu. The resolution does not change, at the start of the game it freezes at all, although the game process hangs in operation, if you look at the task manager. Who can decide to remember the series and was able to play on Windows 10? It's a shame to have a modern system that can't even run old games fully.
2 Comments
Sort by:
R
RAZIEL_ 25.11.21

Dmitry Ezhkov
At the 64-bit seven it goes without problems, I have not tried it on the ten yet and I think I will not try it in the next couple of years)

D
Dmitry Ezhkov 25.11.21

My problem has gotten a bit off the ground. in the registry you can do this. Run the Regedit.exe registry along the path HKEY_CURRENT_USER software Crystal Dynamics Soul Reaver 2 1.00,000 look for the NoOpeningFMA line and change the value to 1.
The victims of this operation will most likely be video clips, which in my case did not allow the black screen to go through, until the game itself, after the start. There are also many settings that you can activate or deactivate.

PS: Maybe someday Win10 will have normal support for old games. The old are much better than they are now. In pursuit of graphics, the most important thing is often forgotten, the plot.