3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Muzychenko 25.11.21 01:30 am

Respawning trash - a bug or a feature? (Fallout 4)

In general, what is the situation - I explore the location, open all the safes, collect all the trash that interests me, and go into the sunset satisfied. After quite a long time, by the will of fate, I again find myself in this location, and what I see is that all the safes are locked again, all the trash is in its place again.
At first, as I drew attention to this, I wrote off everything on the fact that after exploring the location I could die, boot up even before exploring it and pass by. I wonder if this is an intentional decision of the developers, or a cant?
But it turned out that nifiga. After some time, all opened locks / safes are locked and re-filled with content, and the rubbish again falls into place in the premises. And exactly in its place - the only magnifying glass that I found on the coffee table in one of the houses was lying in the same place when I got there again a couple of days later.
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
Apokalipsis113 25.11.21

Made on purpose so that the world does not empty as you progress. Otherwise, we would get a wasteland where the chosen ones live (because he did not shoot at them). Yes, and a lot of junk is spent on the construction and improvement of items - limiting the supply of junk to the player would slow down or even stop these processes.

s
solus. 25.11.21

This is far from a bug, or even just a feature. Respawning trash is the core of the game. I would even say that this is a symbol of Fallout 4. The whole game is essentially a respawnable trash. This is reflected in the endless pointless quests of minutemans, subways or base stations, this is reflected in the loss of all RPG elements ...

The whole game is respawning trash.

Minus if you cannot argue on the merits.

A
Alexander Muzychenko 25.11.21

Apokalipsis113
Yes, this is understandable, but they would at least make a random spawn of trash. And so - I go into the building and for the third time, as if by a template, I walk and know where what lies.

B
Barsagar 25.11.21

solus.
"The whole game is respawning trash." - the very correct words that I could not formulate in any way. Reflect the whole essence of the game. +1)

l
lokkie 25.11.21

Maybe a bug, or maybe it depends on the level of complexity, which is logical.
Immediately I started playing survival, that's how I play it. Nothing of the kind, moreover, there is a problem with the trash. Lack of oil and bolts, the most common thing in modifications on everything, this is constant.

V
Verzor 25.11.21

Naturally, this was done on purpose. So that the trash (much needed) is always there.

solus. Barsagar
Don't like something? We walk in the forest belt ...

R
Rolento 25.11.21

solus.
For me, this is the main reason for removing the folich, the third time I cleaned up the quarry, I realized that I was playing some kind of shnyaga

D
Dаli 25.11.21

Such an opportunity is better than its absence, the game is exclusively gameplay, not story-driven. You will also discuss spam bots. For those who are carried away by settlements, it is quite a good opportunity to get hold of the resy. The world is full of both loot and random events, and the haterok will always find a piece of shit, but if he doesn’t find it, he will leave it alone.

C
Cahir ODim from Steam 25.11.21

solus.
Golden words, Bro! I copied myself into quotes, as a keepsake, so to speak ...
It says great.
Others:
On the other hand, although it was done dull and unrealistic, but the gameplay is justified with such a small map. To have a world without a respawn, you need to make a map at least 5 times larger than the current one, and at least like in Skyrim, otherwise, by removing the respawn, you can forget about construction and weapon upgrades! Nevertheless, I personally set the mod to increase the respawn time of enemies and items (for a game month and a game six months, respectively), I have not seen any problems so far ... Together with the "survival" mode and Whiskey rebalance, the mod plays great, which is what everyone else I advise!

B
Barsagar 25.11.21

I don’t know what you are building there on such a scale. I don’t go 2 times in 1 lock, and I opened only 70 percent of the card, but I don’t experience problems with resources, and I don’t need to clean the lock again. Although, of course, if you do a lot of light garbage with their cubes in the settlement, then yes, you will need resy)

M
MunchkiN 616 25.11.21

trash is an important resource, so this is a feature of such a
phone or a microscope, you enjoy more than a dull carbine or a pistol here.

I
Igniot 25.11.21

How long does it take for the trash to respawn? I have played a few hours - at the locations I have passed, the trash does not appear again. Maybe it really depends on the complexity of the game ...

A
Alexander Muzychenko 25.11.21

Igniot
I don’t know during the game days, I drew attention to this after two real days.
disaper
Well, what really prevents new assholes from occupying the location after you walked there? Even in my liberated and slightly equipped settlement, the raiders settled again, because I did not send my settlers there. In my opinion, this is quite logical.

It upsets me more that the trash respawns stereotypically, exactly in the places in which it was originally. I directly remembered the Stalker and the Wild Territories location, where every time she visited a handful of enemies spawned in the same places.

R
Rolento 25.11.21

Alexander Muzychenko
Firstly, not only the raiders themselves will respawn, but all the locks, terminals, things and animals in absolutely the same places and in the same body position. Secondly, it would be fine if it took place gradually, it can happen simply if the quest to clean up is taken, at any time. Thirdly, I do not understand why he is needed at all, experience and things are already complete, there is no need to respawn.

B
Badghost 25.11.21

disaper
Aleksandr Muzychenko
Igniot
There is a place near one of the quarries, where a dude surrounded by stones behind a dozen traps sits, and when you pass by a single shot is heard, as it turns out he accidentally shot himself, and so when I walked there literally a day later, I heard again shot, and there was again a corpse and the traps were all restored except for the turret, to see two suicides of one chela in 5 minutes is just a masterpiece.